Kandla Port Trust Recruitment Notification 2013 For Pharmacist.Application are invited for the Posts of Pharmacist in Kandla Port Trust.
Kandla Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
Qualification: Matriculate or equivalent. Must have passed Pharmacists/Compounders course from recognized institution and should be registered as Pharmacist with State Pharmacy Council under any section of Pharmacy Act.
Age: 45 Yrs.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may send application to the Dy. Secretary (P), Kandla Port Trust, A.O. Building, Gandhidham Kutch Gujarat, Pin 370 201, Phone No. 02836-221375, E-mail email@example.com on or before 20/05/2013. Eligible candidates will be shortlisted and called for an interview, date of which will be notified in due course.
Last Date: 20-05-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The relationship between Pharmacist and KPT will be limited to the specific conditions mentioned hereunder.
2. No relation of Employer and Employee will exist during the contract or on account of contract term under any Statute or Rules.
3. This engagement is purely on contractual basis for a period up to 11 months from the date of joining.
4. Pharmacist will neither be entitled nor have any claim for any temporary/adhoc/regular employment in KPT during the said contract
period or on completion of contract term.
5. Pharmacist will be paid a fixed lumpsum contractual amount of Rs.13,500-00 (Rs.Thirteen thousand five hundred only) per month
during the contractual period. For engagement less than a month the payment will be made on pro-rata basis.
6. Pharmacist will not be eligible or entitled for any other allowances/Financial or other benefits as may be available to regular/adhoc/temporary employees.
7. The daily working hours shall be 8 hours, which can be split duty also.
8. In addition to the normal duty timings, you will have to attend any duty, as may be entrusted by Chief Medical Officer, KPT.
9. Pharmacist will not be entitled / eligible for any type of leave during the contract period, except weekly rest days / closed holidays applicable to employees of KPT. However, Pharmacist will be entitled to avail CL @ 1 day per month subject to maximum 11 days during the contractual period. In the event of his absence from duty on whatsoever reasons, no payment shall be payable for the said date.
10. Pharmacist will be provided F type quarter on payment of Standard Licence Fee, Electricity and Water consumption charges and other charges, during the said contract period.
11. Pharmacist will not be eligible for any conveyance or conveyance allowance.
12. Any kind of criminal or civil proceedings that may arise during the contract period against Pharmacist, the Port will not be held responsible.
13 In the event of death of a person appointed on Contract Basis while in service, the balance contractual amount due if any will be paid to his / her legal heirs, and no any other financial benefits shall be given.
14 The period of contract can be terminated at any time by giving 15 days notice in advance on either side.
15 If there is any dispute in relation to terms of offer and / or any issue arising out of the contract, the same shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator, who is an employee of the Board, as may be appointed by Chairman, KPT, whose decision shall be final, conclusive and binding in this regard.