Manipur High Court Recruitment 2015 for 16 Peon and Chowkidar Posts. Manipur High Court Recruitment for 16 Peon & Chowkidar Vacancies. Manipur High Court has been released a notification for 16 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 26th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Manipur High Court Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for submission of application : 26-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Peon 15 Posts
- Chowkidar 01 Post
- Peon Candidate should have passed class VIII standard examination from a recognized institute.
- Chowkidar Candidate should have passed class VIII standard examination from a recognized institute.
- Peon Every candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and not more than 38 years
- Chowkidar Every candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and not more than 38 years
Pay or Salary:
- Peon The pay scale of Rs.4440-7440/- with Grade pay of Rs.1300/- per month
- Chowkidar The pay scale of Rs.4440-7440/- with Grade pay of Rs.1300/- per month
The application fee for general / OBC Rs.300/- and SC/ST 200/- by Bankers Cheque/Demand Draft in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Manipur
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may download the application through the website of http://hcmimphal.nic.in after downloading application from fulfilled form, attested copies, DD receipt send to The Registrar General, High Court of Manipur, Imphal, Mantripukhri-795002 on or before 26-02-2015