National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources Recruitment 2013 For Senior Research Fellow. Applications are invited for the post of Senior Research Fellow in National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources.
National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Post:
Senior Research Fellow 01 Post
Qualification: First class Masters in Zoology/Life Science/Fisheries Science.Experience in Fisheries Research.
Age: 21 35 Yrs
How To Apply: Eligible and desirous candidate fulfilling all the requirements should come for an interview with application giving full details of academic records and experience(s) along with attested photocopy as well as original copy of the relevant documents and a passport size photograph.Walk-in interview will be held on 06.11.2013 at 10:00 hrs. at National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow.
Last Date: 06-11-2013.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Above position is purely temporary, time bound and co-terminus with the project or may be terminated earlier by the competent authority without assigning any reasons.
2. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
3. Place of work will be at NBFGR, Lucknow or as indicated above.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
5. All eligible candidates are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of Interview for necessary formalities.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
7. The Directors decision will be final and binding in all respects.