Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 for 100 Various Posts. Naval Armament Depot released a notification for 100 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 07th September 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Naval Armament Depot|
|Qualification||Matriculation,Bachelor of Science degree|
|Number of Vacancies||100 posts|
|Name of the Post||Chargeman,Tradesman Skilled|
|Last Date To Walk-in||07-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Chargeman (Factory):07 posts
- Chargeman (AWS):17 posts
- Armament Fitter:16 posts
- Torpedo Fitter:43 posts
- Carpenter / Joiner:03 posts
- Fitter Auto:04 posts
- Ammunition Mechanic-II:10 posts
Candidates age should be 18 to 25 Years. Age Relaxation 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC, 10 Years for PWD, 05 Years (10 Years for SC / ST) for Meritorious Sports Persons, For others as per Rules.
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Chargeman (Factory) post is Rs.9300 34800/- with Grade Pay RS.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Chargeman (AWS) post is Rs.9300 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- The pay or salary for Armament Fitter post is Rs.5200 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Torpedo Fitter post is Rs.5200 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Carpenter / Joiner post is Rs.5200 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Fitter Auto post is Rs.5200 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- The pay or salary for Ammunition Mechanic-II post is Rs.5200 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification for Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Bachelor of Science degree with Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognized University or Institution or A Diploma in Engineering in the appropriate discipline from a recognized University or Board for Chargeman post.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute/ Board with knowledge of English. Should have completed Apprentice Training in the Trade (OR) Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate Technical Branch of the Army, Navy or Air Force for Armament Fitter / Torpedo Fitter / Carpenter / Joiner / Fitter Auto post.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution with two years Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute under the Craftsmanship Training Scheme in any of the following Trades:- (a) Electrician, (b) Electronic Mechanic, (c) Electroplater, (d) Fitter, (e) Instrument Mechanic, (f) Machinist, (g) Mechanic, Communication Equipment Maintenance Ammunition Mechanic-II post.
The selection procedure will be followed by Written Examination.
How to Apply for Naval Armament Depot Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible must send Applications (Prescribed format) in plain paper together with self-attested copies of certificates / testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, technical qualifications, experience, caste etc. Completed applications should reach the The Chief General Manager, Naval Armament Depot, NAD Post, Visakhapatnam 530 009 along with self addressed envelope by Ordinary Post only within 30 days from the last date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. Last date will be 29/08/2016). The last date for receipt of applications from candidates residing in North Eastern States, Sikkim, J&K, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Island or abroad is 40 days from the last date of publication of this advertisement (i.e. Last date may be 07/09/2016).