Odisha Police Recruitment 2015 for 1370 Civil Constable Vacancies. Odisha Police Recruitment for 1370 Civil Constable Vacancies. Odisha Police has been released a notification for 1370 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply send the application on or before 31th January 2015. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for submission of application : 31-01-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 1370 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Civil Constable
- A candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board / Council
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subject in the High School Certificate examination or an examination in Odia language equivalent to any standard recognised or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Govt. of Odisha.
- A candidate must have registered his / her name in any one of the Employment Exchange of the concerned District or covering the Dist. for which he / she can apply for the post of Constable before the publication of advertisement for recruitment. A candidate should not register his / her name in more than one employment exchange.
- A candidate must not have more than one spouse living, should be of sound health and of good character and free from organic defects and physical deformity.
- A Group D employee working in Police Department must have completed 5 years of continuous service and have good service record without any major punishment.
- A Home Guard Candidates must have completed 3 years of enrolment without any interruption on the date on which the advertisement for recruitment is published and must have under gone the basic course of training for Home Guards
The candidates shall not be below 18 years of age and above 23 years of age as on 01.01.2015 (upper age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC & ST & Women candidates). The age limit for Ex-Serviceman shall be relaxed as per Govt. Rules. Similarly, the age limit for Home Guard candidates shall be 28 years of age as on 01.01.2015. Age of a Group D employee, should not exceed 43 years as on 01.01.2015. Candidate can avail only one benefit as indicated above
The candidates (other than SC/ST candidates) are required to Pay Rs.150/- (Rupees One hundred Fifty) only towards examination fee in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order. The Bank Draft / Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. and Dy.Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.), Bhubaneswar.The S.C. / S.T. candidates are exempted from paying the examination fees
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may download the application from the website of www.odishapolice.gov.in The application form along with Bank Draft / Postal Order and photo copies of self attested certificates should be sent to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. / Dy.Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.), Bhubaneswar (T) Post or by hand of the concerned Dist. Police / Commissionerate. The last date for submission of application is 31.01.2015