Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-15 for 269 Stenographer Posts. Punjab and Haryana High Court has been released a notification for 269 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014. Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-15 Details:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-09-2014
Last Date for Registration Step-I : 23-09-2014 11:59 PM
Last Date for Registration Step-II : 25-09-2014 11:59 PM
Last Date to Pay Fee: 25-09-2014
Last Date to Edit Application: 25-09-2014 11:59 PM
Total Number of Vacancies: 269 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade-III
Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Pay or Salary: Rs.5910/- Rs.20200/- and Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
General: 18 38 years as on 01-01-2014
SC/ BC: 18 43 years as on 01-01-2014
women: 18 40 years as on 01-01-2014
PHC candidates of Punjab: 18 48 years as on 01-01-2014
PHC (SC): 18 53 years as on 01-01-2014
PHC (BC/ OBC) candidates of Punjab: 18 53 years as on 01-01-2014
Rs.500/- for General candidates and Reserved categories of other states, Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ ESM candidates of Punjab through Cash Deposit Receipt in any SBI Branch should be deposit under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21).
Shortlisted candidates will be called for computer proficiency test, shorthand test.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com/ from 04-09-2014 to 23-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-I Process & 25-09-2014 by 11:59 PM for Registration Step-II Process. Please follow below steps to apply online:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid email ID.
- Candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Log on through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Click on the Current Openings -> Stenographer Grade-III(Subordinate Courts of Punjab).
- Read the notification and instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on the Apply Online link, this contains two stages (Registration-I and Registration-II)
- Click on the Registration-I process > fill the details carefully.
- Every successful registration will be allotted a unique Registration ID and Password.
- Now take the printout copy of Cash Deposit Receipt & pay the fee to any branch of SBI after atleast 4 hours.
- After depositing the fee, candidate will get a unique Transaction/ Journal number.
- Now click on the Registration-II process > Re login the website.
- Fill the details of fee payment and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Click on the submit button, an email/ SMS will be received.
- Take the printout copies of application form for future use.