Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-2015 Steno Jobs. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment? Here is the good news for you all.Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment For Senior Scale Stenographer Vacancies. Punjab and Haryana High Court has released notification for the recruitment of Programme Senior Scale Stenographer Vacancies. There are almost 26 jobs or vacancies in Punjab and Haryana High Court . Eligible candidates can Attend interview on date i.e. 18th Nov 2014 by 11.59 PM for Registration of Step-1 process & 21st Nov 2014 by 04.00 PM for Step-2 process.Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 26 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18th Nov 2014 by 11.59 PM for Registration of Step-1 process & 21st Nov 2014 by 04.00 PM for Step-2 process
Name of The Post:
- Senior Scale Stenographer : 26 Posts
Applicants should possess Degree of Bachelor of Arts or Science or equivalent there to from a recognized University and proficiency in Operation of Computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
Applicants age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years respectively for all categories as on 18-11-2014.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on Word Processing/ Transcription test.
Applicants need to pay Rs.500/- (for SC/ ST/ BC candidates of areas other than Sates of Punjab, Haryana and UT Chandigarh), Rs.250/- for all other reserved category candidates through Cash Deposit Receipt in any SBI branch.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com on or before 18-11-2014 by 11.59 PM for Registration of Step-1 process & 21-11-2014 by 04.00 PM for Step-2 process.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail ID.Candidates have to scan the copies of photograph and signature, Log on through the website www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com.
- Click on the High Court Recruitment Branch > Senior Scale Stenographer.Read the Instructions carefully before applying online.
Click on the Click here for New Registration (Step-1 Registration).
- Fill all the details carefully.Every succesfull registration have a unique Registration ID and Password.
- Now take the printout copy of Cash Deposit Receipt to any branch of SBI after atleast 4 hours.After depositing fee, candidate will get a unique Transaction/ Journal No.
- Now Click on the Registration-II process > Relogin the website.
- Fill the details of fee payment and upload the scanned copies of photograph, signature, all original documents/ testimonials, completed/ signed/ attested annexures.
- Click on the Submit button, an email/ SMS will be received.Take the printout copies of application form for future use.