Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017 For 388 Constables Posts. Punjab Police notification for the recruitment of 388 Constables Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05-09-2016 . Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Punjab Police|
|Qualification||10+2 (with Physics as one of regular subjects)|
|No of Posts||388|
|Name of The Post||Constables|
|Last Date to Apply online||05-09-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Constables : 388 Posts
Educational Qualification For Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
Candidates should complete 10+2 (with Physics as one of regular subjects) from the State Board of Education / any recognized Board or University with at least six months basic computer course (at least 200 hours) from an institute recognized by the Government
candidate age should minimum age (as on 1st January, 2016) for recruitment at the rank of constable should be 18 years (both male/female) and maximum age should be 28 years. The cut-off date for this purpose shall be 1 st January, 2016 (01.01.2016). No relaxation will be given in age to any candidate. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes would be entitled to a relaxation in the upper age limit to the extent of 5 years over and above the above-mentioned upper age limit (28 years). Ex-Serviceman shall be given relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years, plus the number of years of service, rendered in the Indian Defence Jobs Forces.
Candidates need to pay for General/OBC category nonrefundable registration fee of ? 300/-. The SC/ ST/ PWD no need to pay the registration fee. The State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the pay-in-slip which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code of the bank collecting the money. This journal number and the branch code are to be filled up by the candidate during online registration.
All the candidates whose applications are found satisfactory after scrutiny and who qualify the preliminary medical test / drug test / dope test (if any) will be eligible to participate in the physical efficiency test consisting of the following events:
- 800 meters race to be completed in 4 minutes (only one chance)
- Long Jump (3 chances) 9 ft.
- High jump (3 chances) 3 ft.
- 400 meters race to be completed in 2 minutes (only one chance)
- Long Jump (3 chances) 6 ft.
- High jump (3 chances) 2 ½ ft.
Note: A candidate must qualify in all the above 3 events. Failure to qualify in any one of the above events of PET will render the candidate as disqualified.
How to Apply For Punjab Police Recruitment 2016-2017:
- The candidates should go to website www.punjabpolicerecruitment.in to fill the Common Application Form. After filling the First Page (Registration Page) of the Common Application Form, a unique Registration ID and Password will be generated. The candidate shall be required to deposit the fees after filling the application form.
- The Application Form shall only be available online on the website,or click below link from 16.08.2016 (09:00 a.m.) to 05.09.2016 (upto 11:59 p.m.).
- The candidate will have to fill up the Application Form online and submit the same with complete details in all respects. The required documents, photographs and the signatures will also have to be uploaded by the candidate while filling up the online application form.