Indian Navy Recruitment 2013 For Engineers.Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Technical Branches in The Indian Navy.
Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch (General Services/Hydro Cadre) and Technical Branches of the Indian Navy for Dec 2013 Course at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates to fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Company Name: The Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post:
Names of Branches:
1. Technical (General Service)
2. Submarine Specialization
3. Executive (GS)/Hydro Cadre
Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 19 1/2 years and 25 years of age (Both dates are inclusive).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess BE/B Tech Degree with minimum70 % marks in aggregate from a recognized university in relevant stream.
How to Apply: Candidates to apply online through the website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in on or before 13-04-2013. After submission of Online Application candidates must take print out of application form and send it to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi 110 011 along with the Self attested photograph, Attested photo copies of 10th &12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets. A superscription is to be made on envelope :Online Application no. __________Application for SSC Gs(x)/Hydro Cadre/Technical Branch (E/L/SM) DEC 2013 Course Qualification _______ Percentage _____% .NCC C Yes/ No. should reach on or before 23-04-2013.
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Applicants must log on to www.nausena-bharti.nic.in to start the Online Application process.
2. Select Careers@Navy link and click on Officers Entry button under Apply Online.
3. Fill all marked details carefully in the four step process and Submit the application.
4. After submission of application, an Application Number will be generated by the system, retain it.
5.Take print out of application and send it as mentioned above.
Starting Date for Online Application: 28-03-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 13-04-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 23-04-2013
18. (a) The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesses higher qualification with better percentage, his higher qualification will be considered for cut off. Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence Jobs (Navy) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off percentage. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore during May Oct 2013
(b) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of intelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days). (c) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India Merit depending on the number of vacancies. (d) Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance. (e) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. (f) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests. (g) AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for type of commission. TRAINING
19. Training is scheduled to commence in Dec 2013 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. 20. Candidates finally selected for Tech (GS) Branch and Executive (GS) will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 & 44 Weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala respectively, followed by professional training in Naval Ships and Training Establishments. Full pay & allowances are admissible to officers whilst under training. They will be on probation for a period of two years, during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance is unsatisfactory. 21. Candidates finally selected for Submarine Specialisation, will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant and undergo 22 weeks Naval Orientation Course at the Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala followed by professional training in other Naval Training Establishments/Ships. On completion of the training the candidates will have to pass Submarine Qualifying Board. The candidate who fail to qualify in the Submarine Qualifying Board will not be retained in service. In addition, the candidates will be entitled for Submarine Pay and allowances upto Rs.17,500/- per month, only after qualifying the Submarine Qualifying Board. 22. Only unmarried candidates are eligible for training. Any candidate who is found to be married or marries while under training will be discharged and shall be liable to refund full pay & allowances drawn by him and other expenditure incurred on him by the Government. 23. Life in Navy is full of challenges and adventures. Navy provides some of the finest training
facilities, which will turn you in to a skilled professional, mentally agile and physically fit officer