Staff Selection Commission , Karantaka Recruitment 2014 For Junior Engineer (Civil). Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer and various posts in Staff Selection Commission , Karantaka Kerala Region.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancy Details:
Name Of The Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil)
4. Language Typist (Malayalam)
5. Language Typist (Telugu)
Junior Engineer (Civil) 01 Posts
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering OR Diploma in Civil Engineering with 3 years experience OR Equivalent Qualification.
Pay: 9,300 34,800 with Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-
Age: 21 32 Yrs
1. To carry out construction & maintenance of light houses and allied buildings including preparation of estimates, preparation of tenders, work orders etc.
2. To Supervise all civil engineering works and ensure proper execution of works according to the approved specifications / drawings.
3. To remain at site till completion of works.
4. To arrange procurement of materials, storage, processing of its bills and to maintain proper account.
5. To record measurements of works done, prepare RA bills / work bills as the case may be.
6. To prepare abstract of measurement at the time of preparation of bills.
7. To maintain the prescribed registers / accounts correspondence etc.
8. To ensure the minimum wages Act to be followed properly at site.
Application Fee: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only). No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and ExS. However, no fee concession would be admissible to ExS who would otherwise be considered as general candidate in terms of para 6(B)(v) of Important Instructions. Such candidates would be required to pay the requisite fee. Fee concession is not admissible to sons, daughters, and
dependents of ExS. Service clerks in the last year of their colour service are not exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply: Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar dated 21.12.2013. Application form is available on the Regional Offices website http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in. Applications should be submitted to the Regional Director as per the address given below:
The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, E Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore 560 034.
Last Date: 17-01-2014