TSPSC Recruitment 2016 for 340 Prohibition & Excise Constables. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of 340 Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department vacancies in the State of Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04-05-2016 to 30-05-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below
TSPSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Job Location||All Our Telangana|
|Number of Vacancies||340 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department|
|Last Date To Apply||30-05-2016|
Name of the Post: Prohibition & Excise Constable in Excise Department
1. Warangal: 25 Posts
2. Karimnagar: 41 Posts
3. Adilabad: 47 Posts
4. Medak: 25 Posts
5. Nizamabad: 25 Posts
6. Mahabubnagar: 26 Posts
7. Nalgonda: 38 Posts
8. Rangareddy: 31 Posts
9. Hyderabad: 82 Posts
Candidates age should be between 18-28 years as on 01-07-2016. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST/ BC & others, 3 years for Ex-Service men, others as per rules.
Candidates will be selected based on online exam/ OMR.
Application & Examination Fee:
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 200/- towards online application processing fee & Rs. 80/- towards examination fee by online through Internet Banking, SBI ePay, Debit Card, Credit card, IMPS Mobile payments.
About Telangana State Public Service Commission:
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country constituted vide GO Ms No.43, GA(Ser.A) Department, dt. 8.8.2014. Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established by the 1919 Firman and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Firman on 27 April 1947 emulating the model of British Provincial Public Service Commission with a Chairman and Members not exceeding four in number. The establishment of the Commission was a significant landmark during the Asaf Jahi rule and brought the entire administrative machinery of civil services of the Nizams State in tune with the modern times and Hyderabad Civil Service was considered a coveted and elite service in those days.
How to Apply For TSPSC Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 04-05-2016 to 30-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
2. Candidates should have scanned copies of photo and signature.
3. Log on through the website www.tspsc.gov.in.
4. Click on the advertisement.
5. Fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it.
6. Immediately on entering the details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
7. The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online.
8. After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/ correspondence.
For more details like particulars of test, reservation and other information click on the link given below
To Apply Online: View Here