Visakhapatnam Port Trust Notification 2013 For Senior Medical Officer.Applications are invited for the post of Senior Medical Officer in Visakhapatnam Port Trust.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Post: 01
Name Of The Post: Senior Medical Officer
Qualification: Candidates must possess MBBS degree or for SMO (dental) BDS degree, post-graduation medical degree in the specified specialty from a recognized university with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-04-2013. Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
How To Apply: Interested candidates can send filled in applications in the prescribed format downloadable from www.vizagport.com along with relevant copies of certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest caste certificate enclosed in the envelope super scribed name of the post applied must reach The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530035 on or before 10-06-2013.
Last Date: 10-06-2013.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates should possess the requisite experience and qualifications as on 01.04.2013.
2. Upper age limit is relaxable to the extent of 3 years in the case of OBC Candidates and 5 years in the case of SC/ST Candidates will be allowed. The OBC Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate regarding their OBC Status as well as exclusion from creamy layer in the proforma prescribed by the Central Government. The upper age limit is also relaxable for Government servants as per extant rules. The SC/ST Candidates have to submit the latest caste certificate.
3. Candidates, if appointed will be governed by the New Pension Scheme, which came in to force w.e.f.01-01-2004 and other Rules & Regulations of Visakhapatnam Port Trust. Details will be intimated at the time of appointment.
4. Application in the model pro-forma available in Visakhapatnam Port Trust Web site www.vizagport.com be down loaded and filled in be submitted along with full particulars of Name, Address, Date of Birth, Qualifications and Experience etc., with relevant copies of Certificates, testimonials, two recent passport size photos, latest Caste Certificate whether belongs to OBC/SC/ST, duly attested should be sent through the Competent Authority of their Organization to reach The Secretary, Visakhapatnam Port Trust, Visakhapatnam-530 035 on or before
10.06.2013 SUPERSCRIBING the cover APPLICATION TO THE POST OF Senior Medical Officer (Orthopaedics) (CLASS-I).
5. Applications of those already in service should be got forwarded through their Employer duly furnishing NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE, along with ACRs for the last 5 years.
6. Depending up on the requirement, VPT reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail the Recruitment process without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. No advance copy of application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered.
8. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of respective Organisations will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained.