AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2014 Faculty Jobs (296 Vacancies). The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh invites online applications for direct recruitment / deputation / contractual basis from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the faculty posts given as under. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 6th May 2014.
AIIMS Rishikesh Vacancy Details:
|S.No.||Name of the post||No.of Posts||Pay or salary|
|5||Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Nursing||10||Rs.15600-39100|
|6||Tutor / Clinical Instructor||33||Rs.15600-39100/-|
Qualification: Qualification Essential for medical candidates A medical qualification (e.g. MBBS) included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian medical council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfill the condition A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject. And/or M.Ch. for surgical super-specialties and D.M. for Medical super-specialties (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. Qualification Essential for Non- medical candidates is Post graduate qualification e.g. Master degree in the concerned discipline A doctorate degree (Ph.D) from recognized university.
Age limit: not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor and Associate Professor and 58 years for Additional Professor and Professor, Faculty Posts (Nursing) Age limit not exceeding 50 years for Assistant Professor / Lecturer
How To Apply: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals and persons of Indian origin holding OCI status in the prescribed form through online mode for various faculty posts in AIIMS Rishikesh. The link for online application portal is available at the institute website. The on-line filling up of application form will start on 06.03.2014 (10 am) and will automatically close on 06.05.2014 (5 pm).
Application Fee: The application fees are Rs. 500/- (Rs 100 for SC/ST candidates) per post.
Note: For online transfer: Beneficiary Name: AIIMS Recruitment Account, Rishikesh, Punjab National Bank, Pashulok Branch, Rishikesh (Branch Code ) Saving bank Account No. 6189000100021295 IFSC code : PUNB 0618900
- The candidate who is already in government service shall submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of Interview.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Reservation will be as per Government of India rules / guidelines.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be
- final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- The extension for the date of joining will not be granted except in exceptional circumstances, decided by AIIMS administration.
- The appointment will be subject to review and probation for two years.
- The AIIMS administration reserves the discretion of providing permission to apply for other institutes for the appointed candidates.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law in Uttarakhand.
Last date: 06-05-2014.
More Details: AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2014