Biju Patnaik University of Technology(BPUT) Recruitment 2014 For Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Vacancies. Biju Patnaik University of Technology has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor & other Posts. There are almost 61 jobs or vacancies in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 1st November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
BPUT Recruitment 2014 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Biju Patnaik University of Technology: 61 Posts
Last Date for These Posts: 1st November 2014
Name of the Posts:
I Assistant Professor: 37 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
- Instru. & Electronics Engineering: 06 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 09 Posts
- Electronics & Tele. Engineering: 02 Posts
- Textile Engineering: 01 Post
- Architecture: 02 Posts
- Mathematics: 03 Posts
- Physics: 03 Posts
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
II Associate Professor: 24 Posts
- Civil Engineering: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Instru. & Electronics Engineering: 04 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 04 Posts
- Textile Engineering: 02 Post
- Mathematics: 02 Posts
- Physics: 02 Posts
- Chemistry: 02 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification: Candidates should possess AICTE/ UGC norms would be applicable.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 32 years for Assistant Professor as on 01-11-2014.
Pay or Salary: :Rs.37400-67000/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay a Demand Draft for Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ OPH candidates) in favour of Biju Patnaik University of Technology, drawn on any Nationalized Bank, payable at Rourkela.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications would be accepted only by Post;No Hand Delivery is acceptable. In-service candidates would have to submit a No Objection Certificate from the employers at the time of interview. The sealed envelope containing the application and other documents should super-scribed as Application for the post of . and reached at BPUT, Chhend, Rourkela -769015 on or before 01.11.2014. Minimum eligibility does not ensure that a candidate will be called for interview and be selected for any post; the decision of the authorities is final. For details please refer to the University website www.bput.ac.in
- Separate applications in separate envelope must be submitted, if a candidate is applying for a faculty position in more than one department/ college.
- Mere fulfillment of qualifications, eligibility and experience requirements etc. does not entitle a candidate to be called for an interview.
The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) advertised or even cancel any part or the entire selection process without assigning any reason thereof.
- No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- Depending upon the recommendation of the selection committee, higher starting/salary may be offered in deserving cases.
Persons employed in Government, Semi-Government, Private or autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
The application shall be accepted by Registered/Speed Post only. No hand or courier delivery is acceptable.
- The attested Xerox copies of all certificates, Mark sheets, Publication, Experience certificates etc. should be sent along with the application form.
- Short listing of candidates for interview shall be done purely as per the approved guidelines of the University. The authorities reserve the right not to short list a candidate even if he/she fulfils all the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason thereof.
The candidates are required to attend the interview on their own expenses.
- The candidates are required to produce their original certificates and the testimonials for verification at the time of interview.
ST/SC/SEBC/ Orthopedically Handicapped (OPH) candidates must produce the original Caste Certificate or Medical Certificate issued by the competent authority as the case may be.
- Applicants for the post of Assistant Professor should not be more than 32 years of age as on the last date of application. However, only the SC/ST /SEBC/Women applicants shall be given age relaxation of 05 years and 10 years for OPH candidates.
- Application received after due date i.e 01.11.2014 shall not be entertained.