BVFCL Recruitment 2016 For Teachers Posts. Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited has published a vacancy notification regarding BVFCL Recruitment. The corporation has intended to appoint skilled and eligible teachers. Eligible candidates who are in search of teaching jobs required to fill BVFCL teacher vacancies. Interested candidates are hereby notified that they can submit their application form on or before last date that is 25th May 2016. The aspirants who want to apply they can get complete information regarding BVFCL Recruitment through this page of jobsnhomes.com.
BVFCL Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Teachers|
|Salary||Rs.120/- only per class|
|Last Date To Apply||25th May 2016|
|Date of walk in Interview||30th May 2016|
- Age of the applying candidates should not be more than 40 years as on 1st May 2016.
- Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates by 5 years and 3 years relaxation to the OBC categories candidates and also for PWD candidates.
The selection of the candidates for BVFCL vacancy will be on the basis of their performance in their interview which will be organized by the selection committee of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited.
The Namrup Fertilizer Complex, renamed as Brahmputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited after bifurcation from erstwhile Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited w.e.f. 1st April 2002 located on the bank of the river Dilli in the south-western border of Dibrugarh District in Assam is the first factory of its kind in India to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fertilizer. Till the beginning of sixties, Namrup a sleepy village ,was little known to the rest of the country. Discovery of oil and natural gas in Naharkatiya region promoted a serious thinking on proper utilization of gas which had to be otherwise to be flared up. Consequent upon the recommendation of M/S. Snodgrass Associates of USA suggesting utilization of this hidden treasure to produce a large number of utilities including chemical fertilizers and electricity, the then Ministry of Mines and Fuel appointed a Committee headed by Shri S S Khera, ICS and based on its broad recommendation in respect of possible use of natural gas, a Technical Committee under the Chairmanship of Dr. G P Kane further studied the possibilities of setting up a fertilizer plant in Assam while the Central Water and Power Commission was entrusted to explore the scope of setting up a power project based on this resource.
How to Apply For BVFCL Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates who want to apply for Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited recruitment go through the official website of Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation limited that is www.bvfcl.com.
- Hit the careers link on the homepage and select Advertisement for Walk in Interview for Part Time Teacher in BVFC HS School link.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application format.
- Fill the downloaded application in prescribed format with all required details.
- Application should be attached along with self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, testimonials of experience, two copies of recent passport-size photograph, etc.
- Candidates should send application along with relevant documents in advance for confirmation of attending Walk-in Interview at below mentioned address.
The HOD (Personnel),
BVFCL Ltd., Namrup, PO: Parbatpur- 786623,
Dist. Dibrugarh (Assam)
Candidates can get other details about BVFCL Recruitment 2016
For Official Notification: Click Here