Common Law Admission Test Examination 2016 Results. Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab has issued the Result of CLAT 2016 Examination. Result was about to declare on Monday 23 May 2016 but candidates received the statement of their marks a day earlier. Candidates who applied for the CLAT Examination and appeared in the test they should check their result after going through the procedure mentioned below.
Common Law Admission Test Examination 2016 Results Details:
Participating National Law Universities:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore.
- The National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappali.
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati.
- National Law University Odisha, Cuttack.
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya NLU, Lucknow.
- Hidayafullah National Law University, Raipur.
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata.
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
- Maharashtra National Law University, Mumbai.
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, Vishakhapatnam.
- National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi.
- The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab, Patiala.
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar National Law University, Jodhpur.
Important Dates of CLAT Examination 2016:
- Application Form Submission held from 01.01.2016 to 31.03.2016
- Application Fee paid upto 31.03.2016
- Date of Examination 08.06.2016
- Admit Card issued 19.04.2016
- Declaration of Result 23.05.2016
How to Download CLAT RESULTS 2016:
1) Go to the official site of the CLAT clat.ac.in
2) Click on the link (at the front of the home page) CLAT 2016 Result (Download Score Card)
3) Fill Registration Email ID and Password.
4) Click on Login tab and download the Score Board.
5) Take the print copy of the Score Board for the further reference.
Important Links of CLAT 2016:
To download Result of CLAT Examination 2016: View Here
Official Website: Click Here