Consultant Jobs NBSSLUP Recruitment 2014-2015. National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning has been released a notification for 04 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the Interview on 20th November 2014. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 20th November 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Field consultants for LRI:02 Posts
- Socio-economic consultant : 01 Post
- GIS consultant:01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification:
Candidates Possess Master degree in any branch of Agriculture science / Geology /Geography or any related field. Ph.D preferable for Field consultants, Master degree in Economics/Agri. Economics. Ph.D preferable for Socio-economic consultant, Master degree in Soil Science / Earth Science / Geology /Geography / Geo-Informatics/Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System and anyother related fields. Ph.D preferable For GIS consultant
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 2,000/- per day subject to maximum Rs. 60,000/- per month
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed format The application should send to the Director, National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning,Amravati Road, Nagpur-440 03 on or before 20th November, 2014 upto 5.00 PM
General Terms and Conditions:
- A candidate should be a retired Scientist of the ICAR or Professor of the SAUs / other traditional Universities.
- The consultant should have a good health
- The consultant should have no disciplinary proceedings pending as on the date of application
- Remuneration : Rs. 2,000/- per day subject to maximum Rs. 60,000/- per month
- TDS as per rule will be deducted from the monthly consolidated amount.Remuneration to the consultant will be paid under the relevant project.Period of contract: The contract is initially upto March, 2017 which is likely to be extended for
further another year.
- The engagement will be on contract basis at NBSS&LUP, Regional centre, Bangalore.The consultant will not be entitled to any other allowance apart from the above consolidated emoluments.
- The consultants will be selected through Interview by the Selection Committee
- The consultant will have to register their timings of arrival and departure with bio-metric system.The consultant will make available his/her services during all working days in a month or as required by the Competent Authority from time to time.
- The work and conduct of the consultant shall be reviewed by the Director or any other Officer authorized by the Director, NBSS&LUP, Nagpur from time to time.In case his/her performance has not been found satisfactory, the engagement is liable to be terminated without any reason thereof.
- It will be open to the Bureau to terminate the contract by given one months notice. The
consultant is also required to give one months prior notice on contract, if he/she desired to
terminate the contract.