HNL Recruitment 2014-2015 Assistant Vacancies. Hindustan Newsprint Limited has been released a notification for 14 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply on or before 3rd December 2014. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
HNL Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Last Date to Apply for These Posts: 3rd December 2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 14 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Chemist: 07 Posts
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer : 06 Posts
- Assistant Maintenance Engineer: 01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification:
Candidates Must Complete MSc ( Chemistry) Full time course from Recognized Institutions having scored minimum 60% marks. Minimum experience of two years in supervisory capacity in any process lab of a reputed Industry. Apprenticeship training of one year from process industries / Lab, will also be treated as experience for Assistant Chemist, ELECTRICAL Full time BTech/BE in Electrical Engg. Or Electrical & Electronics Engineering. MECHANICAL Full time BTech/BE in Mechanical Engineering for Assistant Maintenance Engineer,BTech/BE in Mechanical or ElectricalEngineering from AICTE / Government Approved Institutions having scored minimum 60% marks for graduation with experience of two years in Air conditioning & Refrigeration in large, reputed Industries. Apprenticeship training of one year from such industries will also be treated as experience for Assistant Maintenance Engineer.
37 years as on 31st October, 2014. Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates. Relaxation for Ex-servicemen as per govt.guidelines.
a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (not required for SC/ST, PWD & Ex-service candidates)
Written Test and Interview.
Pay or Salary:
Rs. 23,500/- per Month
How to Apply :
Intrested and Eligible Candidates may send their resume in the following format along with true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on he application) which should be sent in an envelope superscribed with Application for the Post to the Senior Manager(HR&ES) with a demand draft or Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd.
General Terms and Conditions:
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-government Organisation /Public Sector Undertakings should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates desiring to be considered against the quota reserved for OBC should have in their possession a recent certificate from the Tahsildar or other competent authority approved by the Govt. Of India certifying that they do not belong to the creamy layer of the OBC community.
- Physically challenged candidates should posses latest medical certificate indicating their percentage of disability issued by an authorized Medical Board constituted by the Government of India/State Government.
- Candidates should enclose copies of certificates in proof of age, qualification, experience and caste.
- Application with incomplete information and/or not accompanied with true copies of all certificates/mark sheets/ testimonials regarding age, qualifications, experience, and caste/community certificates or unsigned are liable to be rejected.
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility will be entertained. Applicants should invariably enclose a write-up on the organization where they have worked and furnish reference of their experience . To substantiate the specific requirement of their experience, they shall also furnish the names of two senior officials of the organization they have worked with, details of phone no. and address for verifying the credentials of the applicant.