IGNTU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 82 Non Teaching Jobs. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU), Anuppur has invited applications for the recruitment of Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Executive Engineer (Civil), Assistant Librarian (1 for Manipur Campus), Public Relation Officer, Information Scientist, Private Secretary, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Security Officer, Assistant, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Junior Engineer (Civil),Hindi Translator, Semi Professional Assistant, Technical Assistant, Pharmacist, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format of application on or before 30-12-2015.
The Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak has been established by an Act of the Parliament of India. It came into existence by the Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Act, 2007 and came into action on July 2008. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the whole country and it is fully funded by the Central Government through the University Grant Commission. The university caters to the tribals long cherished dream of higher Education Jobs.
The tribal people are rich in cultural heritage and skill of art and craft but they are still marginalized in respect to higher Education Jobs as well as in other walks of life. Now in the present age of globalization the world has shrunk into a village as the society has advanced in technology. But the tribes, who are the custodians of Indian culture in real sense, are far behind in this race of advancement. In order to rescue them from the present plight, the university has put before itself the following aims and objectives-
To collaborate with national and international universities and organizations, especially for undertaking cultural studies and research on tribal communities.
To formulate tribal centric development models, publish reports and monographs and to organize conferences and seminars on issues relating to tribes and to provide inputs to policy matters in different spheres.
To take appropriate measures for promoting the members of tribal communities capable of managing, administering and looking after their own needs by access to higher Education Jobs through a university of their own.
IGNTU Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 82posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Librarian: 1 Post
2. Deputy Librarian: 1 Post
3. Executive Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
4. Assistant Librarian (1 for Manipur Campus): 3 Posts
5. Public Relation Officer: 1 Post
6. Information Scientist: 1 Post
7. Private Secretary: 3 Posts
8. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
9. Security Officer: 1 Post
10. Assistant: 1 Post
11. Personal Assistant: 2 Posts
12. Professional Assistant: 1 Post
13. Senior Technical Assistant: 5 Posts
14. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 2 Posts
15. Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 Post
16. Hindi Translator: 1 Post
17. Semi Professional Assistant: 1 Post
18. Technical Assistant: 6 Posts
19. Pharmacist: 1 Post
20. Security Inspector: 1 Post
21. Upper Division Clerk: 2 Posts
22. Library Assistant: 1 Post
24. Lower Division Clerk: 11 Posts
25. Driver: 1 Post
26. Cook: 3 Posts
27. Library Attendant: 2 Posts
28. Laboratory Attendant: 8 Posts
29. Multi Tasking Staff: 6 Posts
30. Kitchen Attendant: 2 Posts
31. Hostel Attendant: 2 Posts
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-12-2015.
Post No.1, 2: Candidates maximum age must be 55 years.
Post No.3: 45 years.
Post No.4 to 6, 8, 9: 40 years.
Post No.7, 10 to 16, 18, 20, 23, 25: 35 years.
Post No.17, 19, 21, 26: 32 years.
Post No.22, 24, 27 to 31: 30 years. Upper age limit relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD, 13 years for OBC PWD, 15 years for SC/ ST PWD candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms.
Post No.1: Rs.37,400/- to Rs.67,000/- + GP- Rs.10,000/-
Post No.2 to 6: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + GP- Rs.8,000/ 6,600/ 6,000/ 5,400.
Post No.7 to 16: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + GP- Rs.4,600/ 4,200.
Post No.17 to 31: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP- Rs.2,800/ 2,400/ 2,000/ 1,900/ 1,800.
Education Jobsal Qualification:
Post No.1, 2, 4: A Masters Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
Post No.3: Bachelors degree in Engineering (Civil) from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
Post No.5: Masters degree with at least 55% of the marks or its
equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognised University/ Institute.
Post No.6: First class M.E/ M.Tech or B.E/ B.Tech or M.Sc (Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology) or equivalent or MCA.
Refer the advertisement for complete information for the Education Jobs qualification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Interview.
Candidates must have to pay Rs.500/- through bank challan to be deposited to the nearest branch of State Bank of India. SC/ ST/ PWD and Departmental candidates need not pay any application fee.
How to Apply:
The eligible candidates may send their applications prescribed form along with Self attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets, API score index card, challan, experience, salary certificate, previous employment, increment in an envelope super scripted as Application for the Post of Registered Post/ Speed Post to The Deputy Registrar (Recruitment Cell), Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur (MP)-484887 on or before 30-12-2015.
Related Government Jobs:
- Presidency University Recruitment 2015-2016 for 21 Professor Posts
- NEIGRIHMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 77 Senior and Junior Resident Jobs
- JKSSB Recruitment 2015-2016 for 226 State/ District Cadre Posts
- Visakhapatnam Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 58 Electrician and Other Jobs
- NHM Recruitment 2015-2016 for 45 Consultant and Other Posts
Related Government Jobs in India
- CIET Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Project Fellow Jobs
- IIT Rajasthan Recruits Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in multiple disciplines
- OSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Labor Inspector Jobs
- NSIT Recruitment 2016 For System Analyst and other Posts
- Darjeeling District Magistrate Recruitment 2015 for 46 Para Teacher Vacancies
- IGNTU Recruitment 2015-2016 for 73 Professors