IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 for 27 Non -Teaching Staff Posts. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Jodhpur has announced a notification for the recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff vacancies on Contract/ Deputation/ Regular basis. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29-07-2016 & send the hard copy of application on or before 05-08-2016. Other details like Education Jobsal qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)|
|Qualification||First class degree|
|Number of Vacancies||27 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Non -Teaching Staff|
|Last Date To Apply||29-07-2016|
Last Date to Apply Online: 29-07-2016.
Last Date for Receipt of hard copy of Application: 05-08-2016.
Name of the Post: Non-Teaching Staff
1. Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
3. Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
4. Medical Officer: 01 Post
5. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
6. Junior Superintendent: 02 Posts
7. Physical Training Instructor: 01 Post
8. Junior Technical Superintendent (ME): 03 Posts
9. Junior Technical Superintendent (EE): 03 Posts
10. Junior Technician (Biology): 01 Post
11. Junior Technician (Physics): 01 Post
12. Junior Technician (Chemistry): 01 Post
13. Junior Assistant: 09 Posts
Candidates age limit should be 50 years for S. Nos. 01 to 05, 32 years for S. No. 06 to 09, 27 years for S. Nos. 10 to 13 as on closing date of online submission of applications. Age relaxation is be admissible as per Central Government Rules.
Education Jobsal Qualification For IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess First class degree or equivalent grade in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-1, First Class Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute for S.No-2, Masters degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade B in the UGC 7 point scale from a recognized University / Institute for S.No-3, MBBS, including completion of compulsory rotating internship, followed by at least 3 years of experience in a recognized hospital for S.No-4. For more information refer the notification.
Applicants have to pay Rs. 500 for S.No- 01 to 04 and Rs. 250 for other posts through online. SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped applicants and Ex-Service Men are not required to pay application fee.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Trade Test, Presentation and/or Interview.
How to Apply For IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitj.ac.in on or before 29-07-2016 & send the hard copy of application along with all self attested relevant supporting documents & in an envelope should be superscribed as Advertisement No_________ and Application for the Post of _______ reach to the Officer In-charge, Office of Recruitment, IIT Jodhpur, Old Residency Road, Ratanada, Jodhpur 342011 Rajasthan on or before 05-08-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on through website www.iitj.ac.in.
2. Go to Recruitments & Click on Non-Teaching Staff Members
3. Select the desired post and Click on online application form.
4. Fill all the details carefully then Submit OK.
5. Take out the print out of online application for future use.
For more details like salary & other information click on the link given below.
IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: Click Here
To Apply Online IIT Jodhpur Recruitment 2016: Click here