Jammu University Recruitment 2016-2017 for 12 Assistant Professor Posts. Jammu University released a notification for 12 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Jammu University Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Jammu University|
|Qualification||Masters Degree,Ph.d. degree|
|Number of Vacancies||12 posts|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Walk-in||19-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Commerce (Accounting & Financial Management): 01 Post
- Computer Science: 01 Post
- Department of Lifelong Learning (Rural Development): 01 Post
- Directorate of Distance Education Jobs (Sociology): 01 Post
- Education Jobs: 01 Post
- Environmental Science (Toxicology/Environmental Chemistry): 01 Post
- Home Science: 01 Post
- Psychology: 01 Post
- School of Biotechnology (Molecular Biology/Immunology/Animal Biotechnology): 01 Post
- School of Hospitality and Tourism Management: 01 Post
- Sports and Physical Education Jobs: 01 Post
- Statistics: 01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification for Jammu University Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an
equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree
level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an
accredited foreign university.
- NET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of
Lecturers in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.Provided, however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D.Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions.Further, the award of degrees to candidates registered for the M.Phil./Ph.D programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordiances/By laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degrees and the Ph.D. canidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for
recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Univesities/Collges/Institutions subject to the production of MSP Certificate as per the conditions laid down by the UGC (3rd Amendment) Regulations, 2016.
- NET /SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
Commerce :- Accounting & Financial Management
Environmental Sciences:- Toxicology/Environmental Chemistry
Department of Lifelong Learning:- Rural Development
School of Biotechnology:- Molecular Biology/ Immunology/Animal Biotechnology
Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply for Jammu University Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with self attested copies of all qualification Certificates from 10th onwards, Self addressed envelope bearing postage stamp worth Rs. 50/-, Reservation category Certificate & other relevant documents to the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Adm/TW), Administration Block-1, University of Jammu, Jammu on or before 19-08-2016.