JKPSC Recruitment 2014 For Assistant Professors (1651 Vacancies) . Jammu and Kasmir Public Service Commission notification for Assistant Professors jobs. In suppression of this office Notification No: 09-PSC(DR-P) of 2013 dt: 23.05.2013 applications on prescribed form are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Assistant Professor in various disciplines in the Government Degree Colleges of the State as per the category-wise break-up given below.
The posts carry the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 plus the academic pay grade of Rs. 6000. The applications complete in all respects and accompanied with the documents detailed hereinafter should reach the office of the J&K Public Service Commission Polo Ground Srinagar/ Resham Garh Jammu by or on 02.07.2014. In case it is declared a public holiday the last date for receipt of Application Forms shall be following working day
JKPSC Recruitment Details:
Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Name of the Posts:
Assistant Professor 1651 Posts
Qualification: Candidates should possess Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Masters Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University, should qualify in NET/ SLET/ SET, Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18-37 years, 39 years for PH candidates, 40 years for RBA/ SC/ ST/ ALC/ SLCIn Service Candidates, 48 years for Ex-serviceman candidates.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of Date of Birth Certificate, Permanent Resident Certificate, Education Jobsal Qualification Certificates Prescribed for the Post, Certificate of Higher Qualification, if any, Marks certificate of all semesters of prescribed qualification, Category certificate, Disability Certificate, passport size photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer should be pasted at the relevant space in the Application Form on or before 02-07-2014 to the Secretary, J&K Public Service Commission, Polo Ground, Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.510/- for General candidates, Rs.250/- for in respect of Category candidates through Bank Draft at the counters of J&K Bank opened in the offices of J&K Public Service Commission at Polo Ground, Srinagar/ Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm on all working days from 02-06-2014.
General Terms& Conditions:
- Candidate must read the detailed instructions before filling up of the form. He/She must fill the form strictly according to the instructions. Candidates must ensure that no column is left blank or wrongly filled, as information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidate for being called for the interview. Application not filled correctly and as per the instructions is liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on thecandidate himself/herself. The Commission will not entertain any claim in respect of such rejection.
- Copies of the certificates should be attached in support of the information given in the form, where necessary. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the Application Form.
- Fee amount is payable in the shape of Bank Draft drawn from J&K Bank Limited only or by cash at J&K Bank counters opened in P.S.C Offices both at Jammu/Srinagar. No other mode of payment is acceptable.
- Applications should be sent/delivered to the Secretary J&K Public Service Commission Reshamghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu /Polo Ground Srinagar.
- For any query visit the Commissions Website (www. jkpsc.nic.in) or Commissions facilitation centre at Jammu/Srinagar or dial Number 0191- 2566710 (Jmu) and 0194 2455089 (Sgr).
- Moreover, in case of clarification, the candidates should mention the Notification No., Item No. and Bar Code No. of the Application Form along with specific information to be sought.
Last Date: 02-07-2014.
More Details: Click Here.