JNU Recruitment 2016-2017 for 19 Professor Posts. Jawaharlal Nehru University has released a notification for 19 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 03rd October 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as educational qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
JNU Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Number of Vacancies||19 posts|
|Name of the Post||Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||03-10-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 05 Posts
- Associate Professor: 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 04 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The pay or salary for Professor post is Rs.37400-67000/- and Gradepay is Rs.10000/-
- The pay or salary for Associate Professor post is Rs.37400-67000/- and Gradepay is Rs.9000/-
- The pay or salary for Assistant Professor post is Rs.15600-39100/- Gradepay is Rs.6000/-
Educational Qualification for JNU Recruitment 2016-2017:
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications books and/or research/policy papers.A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Candidates will be selected based on skype interview.
How to Apply for JNU Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates can send their application application on plain paper in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching, research experience and M.A.,M.Phil,Ph.D & NET certificates, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc to Registrar, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 on or before 03-10-2016.