JRHU Recruitment 2014-2015 Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs. Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for JRHU Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University Recruitment 2014 For Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies. Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University has released notification for the recruitment of Scientist& other Vacancies. There are almost 49 jobs or vacancies in Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University . Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 15th November 2014.Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
JRHU Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 49 Posts
Last Date For These Posts: 15th November 2014.
Name of the Posts:
- Professor: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor: 03 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 20 Posts
- Assistant Registrar (Publication): 01 Post
- Senior Demonstrator (Music-Vocal): 01 Post
- Jr Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Lab Technician (Pathology): 01 Post
- Technician (Network & System Operator): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant- Computer Lab: 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Proof Reader (For Printing Press): 01 Post
- Office Assistant (For Printing Press): 01 Post
- Computer Designer (For Printing Press): 01 Post
- Cook cum Care Taker (Guest House): 01 Post
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Electricain: 02 Posts
- Braille Instructor: 01 Post
- Mali: 02 Posts
- Pump Operator: 03 Posts
- Lady Attendant (Girls Hostel): 01 Post
- Lady Sweeper (Girls Hostel): 01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification:
Applicants should posses Masters Degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Sciences/ Commerce for Professor Post, Masters Degree in Business Management/ Administration/ in a relevant management related discipline for Associate Professor Post, Masters Degree in any school subject area for Assistant Professor Post, Masters Degree for Assistant Registrar , Degree in Civil Engineering for Sl no 5 Post and refer notification for post wise qualification details.
Applicants have to pay Rs.300/- for SC/ ST, Rs.500/- for others through Demand Draft payable at UBI, Jankikund, Chitrakoot (Branch Code: 542148) or SBI. Chitrakoot (Branch Code: 3869) in favour of Finance Officer, JRH University, Chitrakoot.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format along with DD and send to the Registrar, JRH University, Chitrakoot (U.P) on or before 15-11-2014.