Dear Job aspirants, Are you looking for Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014? Here is the good news for you all. Karnataka State Board of AUQAF Recruitment 2014 For Auditor, Steno, Surveyor, DEO & Other. Karnataka State Board of AUQAF has released notification for the recruitment of Auditor, Steno, Surveyor, DEO & Other posts. There are almost 177 jobs or vacancies in Karnataka State Board of AUQAF in Karnataka. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e. 29th September 2014. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefuly before applying for this job. You can also download the application form or challan form if provided.
Karnataka State Board Recruitment Details:
Total Number of Vacancies in Karnataka State Board of AUQAF: 177 Posts
Last date to apply for these posts: 29th September 2014
Name of the Post:
- Waqf Officer: 15 posts
- Legal Assistant: 10 posts
- First Division Assistants/ Waqf Inspector: 30 posts
- Auditor: 30 posts
- Stenographer: 03 posts
- Surveyor: 20 posts
- Second Division Assistant: 27 posts
- Data Entry Operator/ Typist: 32 posts
- Kannada: 10 posts
Education Jobsal Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree for S.No.1 post, Civil Engineering for S.No.6 post. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Written test.
Application Fee: See the Notification.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.schoolEducation Jobs.kar.nic.in from 12-09-2014 to 29-09-2014.
- Log on through the website www.schoolEducation Jobs.kar.nic.in
- Before applying online candidates should have to scan the copies of photograph and signature.
- Read all the instructions before applying online.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Fill the details and upload the scan copies of photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form, a unique registration number with password will be displayed on the screen.
- Take the printout copies of application form and challan form.
- Pay the fee through Challan.
- Now after making payment candidates have to scan the copy of challan form.
- Revisit the website and upload the scanned copy of challan using Upload Challan option.
- Keep the copies of application form and challan form for future use.