KARTET Exam 2014 Karnataka Teacher Eligible Test 2014 Apply Online through www.schoolEducation Jobs.kar.nic.in website. Karnataka TET Notification 2014. Eligible and interested Candidates can apply for KARTET 2014 on or before 3rd May 2014.
Karnataka Teacher Eligible Test 2014 Details:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 20-04-2014.
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 03-05-2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications with Confirmation: 05-05-2014.
Download of Admit Cards: From 16-05-2014 to 25-05-2014.
Date of Examinations KARTET Paper I: 01-06-2014 from 09.30 to 12.00 hrs.
KARTET Paper II: 01-06-2014 from 14.00 to 16.30 hrs.
Declaration of Results: 25-06-2014.
Name of The Post: Teachers
Qualification: Candidates must possess PUC/ Senior Secondary with 50% marks or B.A/ B.Sc Graduation & Diploma in Elementary Education Jobs or Bachelor of Education Jobs (B.Ed) or Bachelor of Elementary Education Jobs (B.El.Ed).
How to Apply: www.schoolEducation Jobs.kar.nic.in Candidates can apply ON-LINE through KARTETs website www.schoolEducation Jobs.kar.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form and upload their scanned images of photograph & signature. After successful submission of data, Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number and address slip.
Application Fee: Candidates need to Pay Rs.500/- for only Paper I or II & Rs.800/- for both Papers I & II in case of General/ OBC candidates (with service charges Rs.10/- extra by bank) and Rs.250/- for only Paper I or II & Rs.400/- for both Papers I & II in case of SC/ ST/ Differently Abled candidates, paid through any branch of State Bank of Mysore directly by Cash in CAC Account with downloaded Challan Form from the KARTET website.
- Candidates should scan their photograph and signature for uploading at the time of applying online.
- Log on to the website www.schoolEducation Jobs.kar.nic.in.
- Click on Online Application for Karnataka Teachers Eligibility Test-2014.
- Click on Registration, fill all the details and Register.
- Login yourself by using User ID and Password (messaged to your Mobile Number) and fill the details.
- Generate Challan and make the fee payment.
- Upload photograph and signature at the provided places.
- Submit error free application from.
- Take print out of completely submitted online application form for future use.
Last Date: 30-05-2014
More details: Click Here