KVASU Recruitment 2015 for 9 Professor Vacancies. Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment for 09 Professor Vacancies. KVASU has been released a notification for 09 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 25th March 2015. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
KVASU Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for submission of application : 25-03-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 09 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Veterinary Biochemistry 1 Post
- Veterinary Physiology 1 Post
- Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Extension 1 Post
- Livestock Production Management 1 Post
- Animal Breeding & Genetics 1 Post
- Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology 1 Post
- Veterinary Epidemiology & Preventive Medicine 1 Post
- Poultry Science 1 Post
- Dairy Science 1 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification:
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D qualification(s) in the concerned/ allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching and research experience put together in University/College/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Contribution to Education Jobsal innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the Regulation in vogue from time to time. (or) An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials
Pay or Salary: The pay Scale of Rs.37400-67000 with the applicable AGP of Rs.10000/-
A DD for Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled caste/tribe) drawn in favour of The Finance Officer, KVASU, Pookode payable at State Bank of Travancore, Kalpetta Branch, Wayanad District, Kerala
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate may download the application through the website of www.kvasu.ac.in after filling of application send the prescribed application format along with relevant documents of Date of Birth, Caste, Education Jobsal documents and other experience certificates to the Registrar, Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Pookode, Lakkidi P O, Wayanad 673 576, Kerala on or before 25-03-2015