Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Recruitment 2016 for 32 Teaching and other Posts. Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment has released a recruitment notification for 32 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th may 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 16-05-2016.
Total No. of Posts: 32
Name of the Post:
- Consultant: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor Sign Linguistics: 02 Posts
- Associate Professor Interpreting: 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor Sign Linguistics: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor Interpreting: 04 Posts
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Section Officer (Accounts and Administration): 01 Post
- Senior PA: 01 Post
- Interpreter: 05 Posts
- Master Trainer (DEAF): 02 Posts
- Master Trainer (Hearing): 02 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Post
- Instructor Sign Linguistics: 02 Posts
- Research Assistant Sign Linguistics: 01 Post
- Accountant: 01 Post
- Cashier: 01 Post
- Candidates age should be below 60 years for Consultant post,
- 45 years for Associate Professor Sign Linguisticspost,Associate Professor Interpreting posts.
- 40 years for Assistant Professor Sign Linguistics,Assistant Professor Interpreting,Librarian posts.
- 35 years for Section Officer (Accounts and Administration),Senior PA,Interpreter,Master Trainer (DEAF), Master Trainer (Hearing),Library Assistant posts.
- 30 years for Instructor Sign Linguistics,Research Assistant Sign Linguistics Accountant, Cashier posts.
Education Jobsal Qualification for Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Candidates should possess Master in Linguistics or M.Ed in Special Education Jobs (Hearing Impairment) for Consultant post,
- M.A in Linguistics, Ph.D, M.Ed in Special Education Jobs or B.Ed with Master Degree in any discipline for Associate Professor Sign Linguistics,Associate Professor Interpreting posts.
- Master Degree in Linguistics/ Sign Linguistics, M.Ed in Special Education Jobs (Hearing Impairment) and MA in Linguistics/ translation studies for Assistant Professor Sign Linguistics,Assistant Professor Interpreting posts from a recognised University with at least 55% marks. For More details of qualification Please click below advt.
How to Apply for Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment Recruitment 2016-2017:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format with required documents to the Sh. S.K Mahto, Under Secretary, Room No. 506, 5th Floor, B-1 Block, Paryavaran Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003 on or before 16-05-2016.There will be no change in eligible condition already notified on 22-03-2016