Miranda House Recruitment 2015 Notification for 37 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Miranda House has been released a notification for 37 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 23th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Miranda House Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for online application : 23-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 37 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Bengali 02 Posts
2. Botany 02 Posts
3. Chemistry 03 Posts
4. Computer Science (One post reserved for VH from any category UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC) 01 Posts
5. Elementary Education Jobs 08 Posts
6. English 02 Posts
7. History 02 Posts
8. Mathematics (One post reserved for OH from any category UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC) 04 Posts
9. Physical Education Jobs- 01 Posts
10. Physics 06 Posts
11. Political Science 04 Posts
12. Zoology 02 Posts
Department of Chemistry, the specializations are:
13. Inorganic Chemistry 1 Post
14. Organic Chemistry 2 Posts
Department of Elementary Education Jobs, the specializations are:
15. Language Education Jobs 2 Posts
16. Biological Science 1 Post
17. Mathematics 1 Post
18. Psychology (Child Development) 1 Post
19. Social Science 1 Post
20. Education Jobs 2 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification:
1. The eligibility criteria and qualifications are as per the University of Delhi/ University Grants Commission norms. Qualification for posts in Elementary Education Jobs Department will be as per the applicable National Council for Teachers Education Jobs (NCTE) norms. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST /Persons with Disability viz. physically and visually disabled or those who passed their Masters degree prior to 19?09?1991 and hold a Ph.D degree) or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E & F at the Masters degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
2. Candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC (state level eligibility test SLET/SET).
3. Candidates who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in compliance of the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and procedure for awards of M. Phil/ Ph.D. degree), Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
4. NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET accredited test is not conducted.
Pay or Salary:
The Pay Scale is as per the University of Delhi/ University Grants Commission norms. Assistant Professors are recruited in the Pay Band ? III of Rs. 15,600?39,100 with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6000 plus usual allowances as admissible from time to time.
The Application Fee is Rs. 250 for General/ OBC applicants and Rs. 100 for SC/ST/PwD candidates. This is payable in form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of Principal, Miranda House.
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in the interview and Education Jobsal experience
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are required to fill the Online Application Form available on the college website www.mirandahouse.ac.in. after filling of application send the hard copy of the application, complete in all respects, must reach Miranda House Office by Monday, 23-02-2015