NCERT Recruitment 2016 Walk in for Jr Project Fellow Posts. Department of Elementary Education Jobs, National Council of Education Jobsal Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi has published notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow vacancies for various projects on temporary basis. Eligible candidates may walk in on 13 & 14-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m. Other details like age limit, Education Jobsal qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||National Council of Education Jobsal Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Qualification||Masters Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Education Jobs/ Mathematics/
Statistics/ Hindi/ English/ Child Development
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Junior Project Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||13-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m|
Date & Time of Interview for Post No. 01 to 06: 13-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Date & Time of Interview for Post No. 07 to 11: 14-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Registration Time: 09:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m
Name of the Project:
1. Green School Practices under Education Jobs for Sustainable Development (ESD)
2. A Study of Factors affecting the implementation of Quality Improvement Initiative in terms of Achievement of its objectives in Madhya Pradesh
3. Development of e-material in Teaching Learning of Environmental Studies at the Primary Level
4. Development of e-material in Teaching Learning of Mathematics at the Primary Level for Massive Online Open Course
5. A Case Study on Implementation of Amendments, Guidelines and Clarifications Issued on RTE Act
6. Development of Mathematics Kit for Primary Stage
7. Publication of Firkee Bachchon ki
8. Upvan Compilation of poems as teacher resource material for primary stage
9. National Conference on Pedagogy and Practice in Early Childhood Education Jobs
10. Publication of the Journal the Primary Teacher
11. Publication of of the Journal Prathmik Shikshak
Candidates age limit should be below 40 years.
Education Jobsal Qualification For NCERT Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Masters Degree in Science/ Social Science/ Education Jobs/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Hindi/ English/ Child Development with minimum 55% marks.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply For NCERT Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may walk in interview with resume/ bio data along with original and self attested photocopies of each certificate and other related documents on 13 & 14-06-2016 at 11:00 a.m.
Department of Elementary Education Jobs (DEE),4th Floor, Room No. 415, G.B. Pant Block NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-16
For more details like remuneration & other information click on the link given below.
NCERT Recruitment 2016 Advertisement: View Here