NIPHM Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 for 15 Technician and Other Posts. National Institute of Plant Health Management Recruitment for 15 Director, Assistant Director, Technician, Lab Attendant, MTS Vacancies in Hyderabad. NIPHM has been released a notification for 15 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 30 days from the date of publishing in Employment Newspaper. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
NIPHM Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply: on or before 30 days from the date of Notification
Total Number of Vacancies: 15 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Director: 01 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Posts
- Technician: 01 Posts
- Lab Attendant: 02 Posts
- MTS: 10 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification:
- A First or High Second Class (above 57%) Masters Degree in Organic Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry with at least 6 years of experience in Pesticides formulation and Residue analysis including teaching/training etc.
- Masters in Agriculture with atleast 15 years experience in Pesticide Formulation Analysis/Pesticide
- Ph.D in the relevant subject.
- Minimum work experience of 17 years
- A First or High Second Class (above 57%) Masters Degree in Zoology/Agriculture/Horticulture/Entomology/Veterinary Science with specialization in Rodent
/other Vertebrate Pest Management, which can be established by work experience, paper publication, subjects studied exclusively in Post-Graduation.
- Minimum work experience of 7 years (4 years for candidates with Ph.D) of which at least 3 years experience in Rodent Pest Management or research work in rodentology.
Experience in Research, teaching/training in the respective fields will also be considered as the required work experience.
- 12th pass with Diploma* in Automobile Engineering /Motor Mechanic or equivalent from the recognized Institution/Board with one year experience in the relevant field. OR
- Matriculation (10 Pass) with ITI in Automobile Engineering /Motor Mechanic or equivalent from the recognized Institution/Board with five years experience in the relevant filed.
- The above diploma course duration should be of atleast two year or above.
Lab Attendant: Matriculation or Equivalent pass and may perform the duties as prescribed in Annexure II.
MTS: Matriculation or Equivalent pass
Pay or Salary:
Director: Rs. 37400-67000 & GP Rs.8,90001 Posts
Assistant Director: PB3 Rs.15,600-39100+GP Rs.5,400/-
Technician: PB1- Rs.5,200-20,200+ GP RS.2,400/-
Lab Attendant: PB1- Rs.5,200-20,200+ GP RS.1800/-
MTS: PB1- Rs.5,200-20,200+ GP RS.1800/-
Director: 55 years (Relaxable by 2 years in exceptional cases)
Assistant Director: Upto 45 years
Technician: Between 18 to 27 years
Lab Attendant: Between 18 to 27 years
MTS: Between 18 to 27 years
- Director (PMD): Shortlisted candidates will be required to make a power point presentation for 15 minutes duration (on the work done by the applicant, preferably in the area of sustainable agriculture), and attend the interview.
- Assistant Director (RPM): Selection to the post will be based on written test, Power Point Presentation and Interview. The candidates should make a power point presentation for 15 minutes duration.
- Technician (Mechanic): Selection to the post will be based on written test
- Lab Attendant: Selection to the post will be based on written test
- Multi Task Staff : Selection to the post will be based on written test and Trade test as applicable
How to Apply:
Applications in prescribed proforma (through proper channel in case of service candidates )should reach the Registrari/c, National Institute of Plant Health Management, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad 500 030, Telangana, on or before 30 days from the date of publishing in Employment Newspaper. Persons working in Govt. service should apply through proper channel only. In case it takes time to obtain clearance from the Head of Department, an advance copy of the application can be sent on or before the closing date. However the application through proper channel should reach NIPHM by the time of scrutiny, else the advance copy will not be considered. Please read below notification for detailed information.
Related Government Jobs:
- NIIST Recruitment 2015-2016 for 23 Project Assistant, Research Associate Posts
- HAL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 80 Technicians Posts
- NIELIT Recruitment 2015-2016 for 143 Software and Other Jobs
- UKSSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply Online for 400 Bandi Rakshak (Male) Posts
- KCC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 154 Clerk and Other Posts