NISH Recruitment 2016 For Earmould Technician Jobs. National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Earmould Technician vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 25-03-2016. Other details like age limit, Education Jobsal qualification, selection process & how to apply are given bellow
NISH is an autonomous body under the Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala which has been accredited as excellent institute by the Rehabilitation Council of India. NISH is a comprehensive multi-purpose institute focusing on the identification, rehabilitation, Education Jobs of the individuals with communication disorders. Since its inception back in 1997, NISH has made significant contributions for improving the quality of life of individuals with communication disorders and has taken pioneering effort in implementing various programs for the disabled population. Located beside the serene lake side at Akkulam , NISH hosts a unique integrated campus which accommodates staff and students with communication disabilities.
The activities of NISH includes
- Multi-disciplinary assessment and intervention for various communication disabilities including a team of audiologists, speech language pathologists, physiotherapists, psychologists, ENT surgeon and Neurologist.
- Early intervention programs for young hearing impaired children.
- Counselling and parent guidance.
- Academic programs including degree courses for Hearing Impaired students and Professional rehabilitation course.
- Camps and outreach program.
- Research in the field of disability.
- Seminars, workshops, CRE programs.
NISH Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 25-03-2016.
Name of the Posts: Earmould Technician
Candidate age should be below 30 years.
Education Jobsal Qualification For NISH Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline in University recognized by UGC & Diploma in Earmould Technology.
How to Apply For NISH Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates can send their bio-data with a passport size photograph, email ID and mobile phone number by superscribing the envelope with name of the post to Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekariyam P.O, Thiruvananthapuram-695017 on or before 25-03-2016.
For more details like pay scale & and other information click on the link given below .