NIT Manipur Recruitment 2014 Professor Vacancies. Applications are invited from Indian nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching, potential for carrying outstanding research, and an inclination towards institutional development for the faculty positions at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor with various specializations and administrative positions of the Institute.
NIT Manipur Vacancy Details:
|S.No.||Name of the post||No.of Posts||Qualification||Pay or salary||Age Limit|
|1||Professor||05||Ph.D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record||Rs.37400 67000/-||Not Applicable|
|2||Associate Professor||11||Ph.D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record. Relevant Experience: 6 Years after Ph.D or 9 Years in total (not counting Ph.Denrolment period) out of which 3 years should be after Ph.D. Three years at
the level of Assistant Professor with AGP of Rs. 8000/- equivalent in a
reputed Institute / Industry / R&DLaboratory.
|Rs.37400 67000/-||Not Applicable|
|3||Assistant Professor||03||Ph.D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record Relevant Experience: 3 years after Ph.D or 6 years in total (not counting Ph.D enrollment period) after obtaining M.Tech. degree||Rs.15600 39100/-||Not Applicable|
|4||Assistant Professor (on
|03||Ph.D with first class at the preceding degree or equivalent with a very good academic record||Rs.15600 39100/-||below 35 years|
|5||Assistant Professor (on
|03||M. E. / M. Tech with advanced state of Ph.D. work in a reputed Institute||Rs.15600 39100/-||30 years|
How To Apply:
- Applications must be in the prescribed format as available in the Institute website only. Interested candidates may download the same from the website www.nitmanipur.ac.in
- Please mention Post Applied and Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application.
- Application forms complete in all respects along with photocopies of certificates, list of publications, reprints/preprints of publications and a detailed research plan should reach to The Registrar, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Manipur, Takyelpat, Imphal-795001
- Last date of receipt of application is 15/05/2014 for all disciplines.
- The application form should be accompanied by Demand Draft in favor of Director, NIT Manipur payable at SBI, Secretariat Branch, Imphal.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- for General Category and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC
General Terms& Conditions:
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous bodies should submit their applications through proper channel. In case, the original application if routed through proper channel which is likely to be delayed, a photocopy of the application should be sent in advance to reach before the prescribed last date. All such candidates are required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- The applicant is the only responsible person for the authenticity of submitted information, other documents and photograph. Furnishing of any false information and / or Suppression / Concealment of facts shall lead to Rejection / Cancellation of Selection / Recruitment.
- Mere fulfilment of the required qualifications and experience etc., does not entitle that a candidate will be called for Interview / Selection. Short listing criteria of calling for interview may be higher than those advertised.
- The Institute reserves the right to Limit / Restrict the number of candidates for interview, on the basis of qualifications and experience, higher than those prescribed in this advertisement and as per merit decided by scrutiny committee. Criteria for short listing may vary from department to department. Candidates will have to appear for the interview at their own cost if called, before a Selection Committee on the date and place which will be separately notified.
- Candidates may be required to make a brief technical presentation one day before the interview.
- Candidates should bring all relevant certificates and testimonials at the time of interview (Original and one set of attested photocopy).
- Selected candidates will have to produce a medical fitness certificate from a Government Hospital prior to joining. They should be prepared to join in duty within the specified time limit. Selected candidates will be on probation initially for one year which may be extended on unsatisfactory performance.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification for the post. Candidates are advised to browse the
Institute Website: www.nitmanipur.ac.in for regular updates.
Last Date: 15-05-2014.
More Details: NIT Manipur Recruitment 2014