Odisha Govt Recruitment 2014-2015 for 292 Excise Constable Jobs. Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission has been released a notification for 292 jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the dates given below notification. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Odisha Govt Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
OSSSC Posts Details:
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31-10-2014
- Last Date for Pay of Examination Fee: 27-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 256 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Angul: 02 Posts
- Balasore: 02 Posts
- Bhadrak: 05 Posts
- Bolangir: 10 Posts
- Baragarh: 05 Posts
- Boudh: 03 Posts
- Berhampur: 07 Posts
- Cuttack: 20 Posts
- Dhenkanal: 11 Posts
- Deogarh: 03 Posts
- Ganjam: 07 Posts
- Gajapati: 07 Posts
- Jajpur: 05 Posts
- Jharsuguda: 05 Posts
- Jagatsinghpur: 03 Posts
- Kalahandi: 04 Posts
- Kendrapara: 04 Posts
- Khurda: 06 Posts
- Kandhamal: 12 Posts
- Koraput: 11 Posts
- Keonjhar: 07 Posts
- Mayurbhanj: 12 Posts
- Malkangiri: 11 Posts
- Nayagarh: 10 Posts
- Nuapada: 08 Posts
- Nabarangpur: 06 Posts
- Puri: 12 Posts
- Rayagada: 08 Posts
- Sambalpur: 09 Posts
- Subarnapur: 09 Posts
- Sundargarh: 06 Posts
- E.I & E.B Units: 26 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification:
The Applicant on the date of application must have passed minimum H.S.C/equivalent examination from any Board/Council/University incorporated by an Act of the Central Govt. or a State Govt. in India or an Education Jobsal institution Established by an Act of Parliament or Deemed to be an University under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 or a foreign university approved by the Central Govt. of India from time to time and The Applicant must have passed Middle School Examination with Odia as a language subject; or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subjects; or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; or passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the School & Mass Education Jobs Department.
Pay or Salary: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-.
The minimum age of the applicants for the post shall be 21 years and the maximum age 32 years as on 01.01.2014. Check below notification link for age relaxation as per the Odisha Govt rules.
All applicants other than SC and ST category have to pay Examination fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only between 19.09.2014 to 27.10.2014. The fees can
be deposited through online mode by logging on to the OSSSC Web Portal, i.e., www.osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury. The detailed instructions for both Online and Offline payment of Examination Fee have been given therein and explained in below notification link.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 31st October 2014 by 11:59 PM through website www.osssc.gov.in.
Follow Below Instructions to Apply Online
- Log on through the website www.osssc.gov.in.
- Click on the Register Now.
- Candidates have to login themselves by providing email id and password.
- An registration number and password will be sent to the mail id.
- Download and print the acknowledgement of Registration for future reference.
- Revisit the website Login yourself and a page will appear with two links Pay Manually or Pay Online for payment of fee.
- Candidates have to pay the fee through online or offline.
- Candidates have to wait for 4 days for depositing of fee for completing next stage.
- Thereafter, submit the Application Form by clicking on the link Apply Now.
- Now fill the details and click on the save & move to next step.
- Check the details before clicking on the submit button.
- Click on the Submit button after the application is found filled in correctly and completely.
- Now take the printout copies of application form for future use.
Tehsil Offices Sambalpur Posts Details:
Last Date to Submit Applications: 29-10-2014
Total Number of Vacancies: 36 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Class IV Staff
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed format and send on or before 29-10-2014.
Related Government Jobs: