OPSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 230 Post Graduate Teacher under Science & Commerce stream in Group B. Apply Online before 21 August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Advt. No. : 06 of 2017-18
OPSC Job Details :
- Post Name : Post Graduate Teacher
- No. of Vacancy : 230 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in the concerned subjects from recognized University with at least 55% of marks or Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with B.Ed or equivalent Degree
- Age Limit : Minimum and maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Odisha
OPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Career Assessment & Viva Voce test.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ Pwd candidates of Odisha) through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 01.08.2017 to 21.08.2017 Printout of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & Challan send to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 16.06.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 01.08.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 21.08.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application : 31.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/061718.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App