Punjabi University Recruitment 2016 for 51 Assi. Professor Posts. Punjabi University Recruitment for 51 Vacancies. Punjabi University has been released a notification for 51 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 19th May 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as
Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Punjabi University Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||Punjabi University|
|Qualification||M Phil / Phd|
|Job Location||Punjabi University, Patiala|
|Number of Vacancies||51 Posts|
|Name Of the POst||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||19-05-2016|
Name of College:
- General Shivdev Singh Diwan Gurbachan Singh Khalsa College, Patiala: 03 Posts
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College, Sri Anandpur Sahib: 10 Posts
- Guru Nanak College, Budhlada, Mansa: 05 Posts
- Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Khalsa College for Girls, Aakar, Patiala: 01 Post
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Gehal, Barnala: 05 Posts
- Mata Sahib Kaur Girls College, Talwandi Sabo, Bathinda: 06 Posts
- Bhai Behlo Khalsa Girls College, Phaphare Bhai Ke, Mansa: 02 Posts
- Dashmesh Khalsa College, Nabha Sahib, Zirakpur, Mohali: 09 Posts
- Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Bhagta Bhai Ka, Bathinda: 09 Posts
- Guru Gobind Sahib Khalsa Girls College, Karhali Sahib, Patiala: 01 Post
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates should pay Rs. 300/- by DD in favour of Director Education Jobs, SGPC, Payable at Chandigarh.
About Punjabi University:
Established on April 30, 1962 in the erstwhile princely state of Patiala with the main objective of furthering the cause of Punjabi language, art and literature, Punjabi University has since evolved into the largest University in the state. Spread over 600 acres of land, its 500 teachers are imparting instruction and guidance to nearly 9,000 students in a multi-faceted, multi-pronged and multi-faculty environment comprising 65 Teaching and Research Departments on its Campus, five Regional Centres, six Neighbourhood Campuses and 166 Colleges affiliated to it.
A mutually-stimulating qualitative and quantitative swing in the direction of overall improvement marks the dynamics and mechanics of Punjabi University. Its multi-dimensional expansion has not only been quick-paced but steady, sustained and seamless, with each front paving way for the other. It didnt come across any cul de sac with unstinted support ever-forthcoming from its committed and resolute faculty. Unprecedented and unique landmarks, Innovative and grandiose concepts, Unimaginable reforms, Setting new landmarks and records could easily be attributed as some of the catchphrases describing its unabated progress.
How to Apply for Punjabi University Recruitment 2016-2017:
Eligible candidates may send their application with testimonials, DD by registered post/ speed post to the Dean, College Development Council, Punjabi University, Patiala on or before 19-05-2016.