Reliance Industries Limited- Bagging Superintendent -Nagothane Manufacturing Division
The Reliance Group is India’s largest private sector enterprise, with businesses in the energy and materials value chain.Reliance Industries Limited, is a Fortune Global 114 company and is the largest private sector company in India.
Candidates must have strong knowledge of smooth bagging operations while observing safe practices in day-to-day process functions & also during routine / emergency maintenance works.Availability of various packaging consumables as per the production plan i.e. empty bags, Flexi Liners, FIBC, etc.
Monitor Bagging Quality Deviation in a year, and to take proper actions to resolve issue. To establish contacts and maintain proper communication, vertically and horizontally, with all levels of employees.
Candidates has to apply on company websites.
Job Summary :
- Company Name: Reliance Industries Ltd
- Name of Post: Bagging Superintendent -Nagothane Manufacturing Division
- Location: Maharashtra – Nagothane
- Education: B.Sc/M.Sc-Chemistry, Diploma Engineer
- Experience: 9 to 12 years
- Key Skills: Familiarization with MSDS,Best process knowledge and technical competence to run plant smoothly