RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 for Asst Professor Posts. Regional Institute of Education Jobs (RIE), Bhubaneswar has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies for various subjects on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply Online from 24-05-2016 to 10-06-2016 & send hard copy of application on or before 12-06-2016 by 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, Education Jobsal qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 Details:
|Company Name||Regional Institute of Education Jobs (RIE)|
|Number of Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Asst Professor|
|Last Date To Apply||06-06-2016|
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor in Education Jobs: 10 Posts
2. Assistant Professor in Mathematics: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Professor in Chemistry: 05 Posts
4. Assistant Professor in Botany: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Professor in Zoology: 02 Posts
6. Assistant Professor in English: 02 Posts
7. Assistant Professor in Odia: 01 Post
8. Assistant Professor in Hindi: 01 Post
9. Assistant Professor in Geography: 01 Post
10. Assistant Professor in History: 01 Post
11. Assistant Professor in Economics: 01 Post
12. Assistant Professor in Physics: 01 Post
Candidates age limit based on as per UGC/ NCERT/ GOI norms as on 31-05-2016.
Education Jobsal Qualification For RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016:
Candidate should possess Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent from an Indian University or equivalent Degree from a foreign university with relevant experience.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About Regional Institute of Education Jobs (RIE):
The Regional Institute of Education Jobs (RIE, formerly known as Regional College of Education Jobs), is a constituent unit of National Council of Education Jobsal Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi. The RIEs are set up in 1963 by Government of India in different parts covering various regions. The Regional Institutes were started with the objective of qualitative improvement of school Education Jobs through innovative pre-service and in-service teacher Education Jobs programmes and relevant research, development and extension activities. The Regional Institutes of Education Jobs have established themselves as institutes of repute in the area of school and teacher Education Jobs. The institutes have endeavored to shoulder the responsibilities and challenges generated by changes in the Education Jobsal scenario of the country.
How to Apply For RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.riebbs.ori.nic.in or www.riebbs.ac.in from 24-05-2016 to 10-06-2016 & Send hard copy of application on along with Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, along with passport size photograph, copies of relevant documents/ certificates & in an envelope should be superscribed as Application for the Post of Assistant Professor in________on contractual basis reach to Administrative Office, Regional Institute of Education Jobs, Bhubaneswar, Sachivalayam Marg, Bhubaneswar- 751022 or before 12-06-2016 & for remote areas on or before 20-06-2016 by 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.riebbs.ori.nic.in or www.riebbs.ac.in.
2. Go to Notice Board & select the Desired Post.
3. Read the Notification & Click on Apply Online.
4. Fill the all fields in the application form then Submit OK.
5. Take printout of online application & kept for future use.
For more details like physical standards, duties and other information click on the link given below
For Apply Online: View Here