RPSC Recruitment 2015 for 1070 Lecturer Jobs. Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment for 1070 College Lecturer Vacancies. RPSC has been released a notification for 1070 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19th January 2015 to 27th February 2015. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
RPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Starting date for online application : 19-01-2015
Last date for online application : 27-02-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 1070 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Economics 36 Posts
- English Literature 93 Posts
- Geography 87 Posts
- Hindi Literature 59 Posts
- History 84 Posts
- Library Science 01 Posts
- Philosophy 08 Posts
- Political Science 94 Posts
- Psychology 03 Posts
- Public Administration 15 Posts
- Sanskrit 64 Posts
- Sindhi 01 Posts
- Sociology 30 Posts
- Urdu 22 Posts
- Botany 66 Posts
- Chemistry 75 Posts
- Computer Science 08 Posts
- Maths 44 Posts
- Physics 60 Posts
- Zoology 70 Posts
- Accountancy & Business 20 Posts
- Economic Administration & Finance Management 27 Posts
- Cloth Dying & Printing 01 Posts
- Geology 04 Posts
- Drawing 08 Posts
- Law 82 Posts
- Music Instrument (Vadan) 01 Posts
- Music Gayan 07 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Candidates age should be between 21 35 years as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable SC/ST- 05 years, OBC-10 years and PWD- 10 years Candidates as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary: The scale of Rs.15600-39100/- Pay scale with Grade pay Rs.6000/- p.m.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website of http://www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in on or before 27- 02-2015.