SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016 for 163 Sr Resident Posts. Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow has published notification for the recruitment of 163 DM/ MCh/ PDC/ Senior Resident (Hospital Services)/ Medical Physics Resident / Senior Demonstrator courses vacancies in various departments for the session commencing from July 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18-05-2016 by 17:00 hrs. Other information like age limit, Education Jobsal qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 18-05-2016 by 17:00 hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Application: 25-05-2016.
Total Number of Posts: 163
Name of the Post:
DM/ MCh/ PDC/ Senior Resident (Hospital Services)/ Medical Physics Resident / Senior Demonstrator courses
Name of the Department:
1. Anesthesiology: 05 Posts
2. Cardiology: 06 Posts
3. Clinical Hematology: 04 Posts
4. Clinical Immunology: 04 Posts
5. Critical Care Medicine: 06 Posts
6. CVTS: 06 Posts
7. Endocrine Surgery: 04 Posts
8. Endocrinology: 04 Posts
9. Gastroenterology: 06 Posts
10. Hospital Administration: 04 Posts
11. Lab Hematology: 01 Post
12. Medical Genetics: 02 Posts
13. Microbiology: 02 Posts
14. Neonatology: 02 Posts
15. Nephrology: 06 Posts
16. Neurology: 06 Posts
17. Neurosurgery: 06 Posts
18. Nuclear Medicine: 03 Posts
19. Ophthalmology: 02 Posts
20. Pediatric Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
21. Pediatrics Surgical Super specialties: 12 Posts
22. Pathology: 08 Posts
23. Plastic Surgery & Burns: 03 Posts
24. Pulmonary Medicine: 02 Posts
25. Radiodiagnosis: 13 Posts
26. Radiotherapy: 03 Posts
27. Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine): 15 Posts
28. Surgical Gastroenterology: 05 Posts
29. Surgical Gastroenterology (LTU): 01 Post
30. Transfusion Medicine: 10 Posts
31. Urology: 06 Posts
32. Medical Physics Resident (Radiotherapy): 01 Post
33. Senior Demonstrator (Molecular Medicine & Biotechnology): 03 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification For SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess MD/ DNB (Anesthesiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Pulmonary Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Nuclear Medicine, Ophthalmology, Pathology, General Medicine, Tuberculosis & Respiratory, Pulmonary Medicine, Radiodiagnosis, Transfusion Medicine).
About SGPGIMS Lucknow:
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is a medical institute of India located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi. The institute is on a 550 acres (2.2 km2) residential campus at Raebareli Road, 15 km from the main city. The institute offers its own degrees, which are recognised by the Medical Council of India. SGPGIMS delivers tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training and research. It offers DM, MCh, MD, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellowships (PDF) and postdoctoral certificate courses (PDCC), and senior residency.
How to Apply For SGPGIMS Lucknow Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sgpgi.ac.in on or before 18-05-2016 by 17:00 hrs & send print out of online application with enclosures in an envelope should be super scribed with Application for entrance exam of SR (HS) DM /MCh / PDCC/ PDF (with specialty) along with advertisement number by courier to the Executive Registrar, SGPGIMS, Raebareli Road, Lucknow 226 014 on or before 25-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.sgpgi.ac.in
2. Select the desired post & read all the notification.
3. Click on Online Form Submission > Registrar & Pay Online
4. Read all instructions & Click on Proceed.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
For more details like reservation & other information click on the link given below.
For Recruitment Advt & Apply Online: Click Here