Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 for 58 Asst Professors. Shivaji University, Kolhapur has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancies on temporary basis in various Departments. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 22-05-2016 & send the hard copy of application on or before 27-05-2016 up to 06:00 PM. Other details like Education Jobsal qualification, application fee & how to apply are given below
Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 Details:
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications 22-05-2016
Last Date for Submission of Final Printout of Application Form 27-05-2016 up to 06:00 PM
Date of Interview 15-06-2016 to 18-06-2016 at 09:30 AM
Total Number of Posts: 58
Name of the Posts: Assistant Professor
1. M.A Mass Communication: 01 Post
2. Department of Law: 01 Post
3. MBA Programme: 03 Posts
4. M.C.A Course: 04 Posts
5. Department of Environmental Science: 03 Posts
6. Applied Chemistry Course: 03 Posts
7. M.Sc Tech in Mathematics Course: 02 Posts
8. Department of Comp Science for D.C.P course: 01 Post
9. Department of Comp Science MCA Course: 02 Posts
10. Dept of Comp Science for M.Sc Computer Science: 01 Post
11. Department of Agrochemical and Pest Management: 01 Post
12. Industrial Chemistry: 03 Posts
13. M. Sc. Food Science and Technology: 01 Post
14. Microbiology Course: 03 Posts
15. Department of Biotechnology: 01 Post
16. PG Diploma in Geo-Informatics: 01 Post
17. School of Nano-science and Biotechnology: 16 Posts
18. Yashwantrao Chavan School of Rural Development: 08 Posts
19. Dept of Library and Information Science: 02 Posts
20. Department of Sports (Sports Coach): 01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification For Shivaji University Recruitment 2016:
Candidates should possess 55% marks at Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with qualified NET/ SLET/ SET for Post 1-19, Masters Degree in Physical Education Jobs or Masters Degree in Sports Science with at least 55 % marks with consistently good academic record for Post 20.
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
About Shivaji University:
Shivaji University, established in 1962, is named after the Great Maratha Warrior and founder of the Maratha empire Chhatrapati Shivaji. It was inaugurated on 18th November, 1962 by Dr. Radhakrishnan, the then President of India. One of the major objectives behind foundation of this University was to cater to the regional needs of South Maharashtra. The jurisdiction of the University is spread over three districts viz. Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara with strength of about 3,00,000 students studying in 271 affiliated colleges and recognize institutes. This region of Maharashtra boasts of rich and varied socio-cultural heritage. Under the innovative and socially reformist leadership of Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj, the princely ruler of Kolhapur, the city had become at the beginning of this century, a focal point of Education Jobsal opportunities for all classes and communities of South-Western Maharashtra, and northern parts of neighboring Karnataka. This is also land of Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil, who struggled for taking Education Jobs to the masses by his innovative Earn and Learn scheme.
How to Apply For Shivaji University Recruitment 2016:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.unishivaji.ac.in on or before 22-05-2016 & send the hard copy of application along with attested copies of certificates and testimonials, caste certificate & necessary documents to the office of Shivaji University, Kolhapur on or before 27-05-2016 up to 06:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log in through the website www.unishivaji.ac.in.
2. Click on Recruitment.
3. Select desired Post & click on Apply Online.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
5. Take printout of application for future use.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below
To Apply Online: View Here