Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) Recruitment 2015 for 25 Sports Officer, Assistant Professor & other Vacancies. TPSC has been released a notification for 25 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may send the prescribed application format on or before 16th March 2015. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
TPSC Recruitment 2015 Details:
Last date for submission of application : 16-03-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 25 Posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Professor 06 Posts
2. Accounts Officer 01 Post
3. Research Officer 01 Post
4. Sports Officer 16 Posts
5. Assistant Statistical Officer 01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification:
1. Assistant Professor
(i) A Masters Degree in Physical Education Jobs with at least 55% of marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from UGC recognized University or an equivalent Degree from an ccredited Foreign University.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Provided however, that candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance of Ph.D with Degree) the University Regulations, Grants 2009Commi shall be/(exempted Minimum Standards from the requirement and Procedure of the for Award minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in University/Colleges/Institutions.
2. Accounts Officer
Post Graduate Degree in Commerce from a recognized University. Preferably Degree/Diploma in Financial Management
3. Research Officer
At least an Honours Degree in one of the subject viz- English/Bengali/Linguistic/Sociology from any recognized University or Master Degree in any one of the subjects mentioned above. At least 5(five) years experience of Teaching in any one of the subjects mentioned in above/collection, analysis and interpretation of data.
4. Sports Officer
Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with B.P.Ed/D.P.Ed/B.Ed(Physical Education Jobs)/Diploma in Coaching from NSNIS or B.P.E.(Three Years. Course)/ from a recognized University and 5 years experience in Coaching/Office Administration.
5. Assistant Statistical Officer Degree of a recognized University with Mathematics/Statistics as combination subjects. Preferably an Honours Degree with Mathematics/Statistics as combination subject
1.Assistant Professor The candidate age not exceeding 40 years as on 16-03-2015
2. Accounts Officer The candidate age not exceeding 40 years as on 16-03-2015
3. Research Officer The candidate age should be between 18-40 years as on 16-03-2015
4. Sports Officer The candidate age should be between 18-40 years as on 16-03-2015
5. Assistant Statistical Officer The candidate age not exceeding 40 years as on 16-03-2015
Pay or Salary:
1. Assistant Professor The Pay Scale of Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay of Rs.6,000/- per month
2. Accounts Officer The pay scale of 9570 30000/- with Grade pay of 3500/- per month
3. Research Officer The pay scale of 9570 30000/- with Grade pay of 3100/- per month
4. Sports Officer The pay scale of 9570 30000/- with Grade pay of 3100/- per month
5. Assistant Statistical Officer The pay scale of 9570 30000/- with Grade pay of 2600/- per month
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will be made on the performance in Written test and interview
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidate may send the prescribed application format along with relevant documents of Date of Birth, Caste, Education Jobsal documents and other experience certificates on or before 16-03-2015