University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 for 57 Professor Posts. University of Hyderabad Recruitment for 57 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Vacancies. University of Hyderabad has been released a notification for 57 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16th November 2015 by 5:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015-2016 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-11-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 57 Posts
Name of the Posts: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Computer & Information Sciences
- High Energy Materials
- Health Psychology
- Animal Biology
- Biotechnology & Bioinformatics
- Engineering Sciences & Technology
- Medical Sciences
- Political Science
- Regional Studies
- Comparative Literature
- Applied Linguistics and Translation Studies
SN School of Arts and Comm.:
- Fine Arts
- Management Studies
Education Jobsal Qualification:
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSTS IN THE SCHOOLS OF MATHEMATICS & STATISTICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, LIFE SCIENCES, MEDICAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, SOCIAL SCIENCES, ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT STUDIES, CENTRE OF HIGH ENERGY MATERIALS AND CENTRE FOR HEALTH PSYCHOLOGY ARE AS FOLLOWS: (ACCORDING TO CLAUSE 4.0.0 OF THE UGC REGULATIONS 2010):
1. An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
2. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
3. Contribution to Education Jobsal innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2010 (Appendix III).
An outstanding professional, with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to substantiated by credentials.
1. Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
2. A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
3. A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers
4. Contribution to Education Jobsal innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching/learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students.
5. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the UGC Regulations 2010 (Appendix III).
1. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
2. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
3. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions.
4. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR POSTS IN THE SCHOOL OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION SCIENCES (Clause 4.7 to be read with Clauses 220.127.116.11 and 1.1.1 OF THE UGC 2010/AICTE 2012 REGULATIONS):
1. B.E./B.Tech. and M.E./M.Tech. in relevant subject with First Class or equivalent either in B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./M.Tech.
2. Ph.D. or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
3. Post-Ph.D. publication and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
4. Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.
5. Minimum of 13 years experience in teaching and/or research and/or research and/or industry
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS ACCORDING TO UGC REGULATIONS 2010 FOR POSTS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF FINE ARTS, S.N. SCHOOL OF ARTS AND COMMUNICATION (UNDER CLAUSE 18.104.22.168 OF THE UGC REGULATIONS 2010):
1. An eminent scholar with a doctoral degree actively engaged in research with ten years of experience in teaching and/or research at the University/National level institutions including experience of guiding research in doctoral level, with outstanding performing achievement in the field of specialization.
2. A Professional artist with highly commendable professional achievement in the concerned subject, who should have:
i. Twelve years of experience of holding regular regional/national exhibition/workshops with evidence;
ii. Significant contributions in the field of specialization and ability to guide research;
iii. Participation in National/International Seminars/ Conferences/ Workshops and/or recipient of National/International Awards/ Fellowships; and
Page 7 of 15
iv. Ability to explain the logical reasoning of the subject concerned and adequate knowledge to teach theory with illustrations in that discipline.
Pay or Salary:
Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP : Rs.10000/-
Associate Professor: Rs. 37400-67000/- + AGP : Rs.9000/
Assistant Professor: Rs. 15600-39100/- + AGP : Rs.6000/
(Non-refundable): Rs. 1,000/- for candidates under General, OBC and TG (Third Gender) categories and Rs.300/- for candidates under SC/ST/PwD category (whether the post is reserved for these categories or not)..
Applicants within India may transfer the required amount of fee through online link provided in the application
i) Click on the link given in the application to make Payment Online
ii) Ref. No. should be generated on or before the last date given in the notification/ published on website.
iii) Payment initiation should be done on or before last date.
iv) Application will become open to fill in further information after 3 working days.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online through website http://jobs.uohyd.ac.in/online on or before 16th November 2015 and take the printout of the application and send the application [please write on the top left side of the cover the name of the post with subject and specialization (if any), SC/ST/OBC/PwD/General, etc.] to the Assistant Registrar (HR Section), Room 225, First Floor, Administration Building, University of Hyderabad, Prof. C.R. Rao Road, Central University P.O., Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500 046, Telangana, India on or before 16.11.2015 by 5.00 pm.. Please read below notification for detailed information about the post.
Related Government Jobs:
- RPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 13098 Lecturer Jobs
- CCS HAU Recruitment 2015-2016 For 273 Non Teaching Vacancies
- AIIMS Recruitment 2015-2016 for 52 Junior Residents
- NPCIL Recruitment 2015-2016 for 22 Nurse and Other Jobs
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2015-2016 for 18 Bhandary Posts
Related Government Jobs in India
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment Notification For The Post Of Project Fellow On Dec 2012
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2014 2015 For Data Entry Operators
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment Notification For The post Of Project Fellow On Jan 2013
- University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for 29 Purse Project Staff Vacancies
- OSSC Recruitment 2015-2016 for 51 Labor Inspector Jobs
- CIET Recruitment 2015-2016 for 10 Project Fellow Jobs