University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for 5 Guest Faculty Posts. University of Hyderabad has been released a notification for 05 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may attend Walk in Interview on 15th July 2015. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Details:
Interview date : 15-07-2015
Total Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
Name of the Posts: Guest Faculty
Education Jobsal Qualification: The Candidate should be passed MBA
The candidate age should be between Upper age limit for SC/ST/PWD applicable as per Govt. guidelines
Pay or Salary: The Pay Scale of Rs.20000/- per month.
Selection Procedure for University of Hyderabad:
The selection procedure will be made on the performance in interview
How to Apply for University of Hyderabad:
Interested and eligible candidate may attend Walk in Interview along with self attested copies of the certificates in proof of Education Jobsal qualifications, age, Caste and experience at Dean, School of Management Studies, University of Hyderabad, Dr. C.R.Rao Road, Central University Post Office, Gachibowli, Hyderabad- 500 046 on 15-07-2015
About University of Hyderabad:
The University of Hyderabad (UoH), one of the major institutions of higher Education Jobs in India is largely devoted to postgraduate studies and is widely known for its excellence in research and for its distinguished faculty. Founded in 1974 with Prof. Gurbaksh Singh as its first Vice Chancellor, UoH also known as Hyderabad Central University or HCU- has emerged as a leading centre of teaching and research. The large campus located near Gachibowli, which is the IT hub of Hyderabad, has immense bio-diversity and is home to over 75 varieties of bird, not to speak of the lakes and rock formations which give the campus a natural beauty. With 46 different Departments and Centres organized in 12 Schools of study, the University has over 400 faculty and over 5000 students. A School of Economics is proposed to be started at the University. The University offers close to 150 different programmes of study ranging from doctoral studies to Masters level degrees, as well as a range of post graduate diplomas and short term courses by Distance mode.
Related Government Jobs:
- UPSSSC Lucknow Recruitment 2015 for 468 Assistant and Other Posts
- Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon Recruitment 2015 for 278 Casual Worker Jobs
- VO Chidambaranar Port Trust Recruitment 2015 for 84 Technician and Other Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi Recruitment 2015 for 61 Machinist and Other Jobs
- NPSC Kohima Recruitment 2015 for 43 Lecturer, Professor Posts
- TIFR Mumbai Recruitment 2015 for 7 Engineer, Medical Officer and Other Posts
- RMRIMS Patna Recruitment 2015 for 26 Nurse and Other Posts
- BEL Navi Mumbai Recruitment 2015 for 9 Engineer Posts
- UIDAI Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 for 6 Section Officer and Other Jobs