University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016-2017 for 114 Teaching Posts. University of Hyderabad released a notification for 114 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 16th August 2016 .Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
|Company Name||University of Hyderabad|
|Number of Vacancies||114 posts|
|Name of the Post||Teaching|
|Last Date To Walk-in||16-08-2016|
Name of the Post:
- Professor: 30 Posts
- Associate Professor: 43 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 41 Posts
Pay or salary:
- The Pay or salary for Professor post is Rs.37,400-67,000/- and AGP is Rs.10,000/-
- The Pay or salary for Associate Professor post is Rs.37,400-67,000/- and AGP is Rs.9,000/-
- The Pay or salary for Assistant Professor post is Rs.15,600-39,100/- and AGP is Rs.6,000/-
Education Jobsal Qualification for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016-2017:
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. qualification(s) in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level. Contribution to Education Jobsal innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching learning process. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in UGC (4th Amendment) Regulations, 2016
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry excluding the period of Ph.D. research with evidence of published work and a minimum of 5 publications as books and/or research/policy papers Contribution to Education Jobsal innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology-mediated teaching/learning process with evidence of having guided doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in UGC (4th Amendment) Regulations, 2016.
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in the following manner are exempted from having NET: Provided further, the award of degree to candidates registered for the M.Phil./Ph.D. programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing rdinances/Bylaws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the degree and the Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions. Ph.D. degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only Evaluation of the Ph.D. thesis by at least two external examiners Open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate had been conducted Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a referred journal. Candidate has made at least two presentations in conferences/seminars, based on his/her Ph.D. work.
Selection will be made on the basis of candidates previous record and their performance in the interview. The University may also utilize seminar /colloquium and/or any other mode as a method of selection.
How to Apply for University of Hyderabad Recruitment 2016-2017:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.uohyd.ac.in on or before 16-08-2016.