WBCSC Recruitment 2014-2015 for Assistant Professor and other Jobs. West Bengal College Service Commission Recruitment for Assistant Professor and Other Jobs. WBCSC has been released a notification for 2 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply on or before 11th October 2014. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
WBCSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Details:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2 Posts
Last Date to Apply: 11-10-2014
Names of the Posts:
- Assistant Professor
Education Jobsal Qualification:
Masters Degree in a relevant subject with at least 55% Marks or an equivalent grade preceded by at least a Second Class 3 year Bachelors degree.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on exam.
Candidates have to pay Rs.700/- (plus Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for General, Rs. 350/- (plus Rs. 40/- as Bank Charge) for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ VH Candidates deposited at any Branch of the United Bank of India.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Online through the web site www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal 18-09-2014,12:00 Noon to 11-10-2014 by 6:00 PM.
Follow Below Steps to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates should have scanned images of your photograph and signature.
- Candidates should have valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Log on to the website www.examinationonline.in/wbcscportal
- Click on Apply Online for SET Online.
- Enter all the details like age, name, etc.
- After filling the application, check your details by clicking Preview.
- After seeing Preview, click on Close and can modify your details if necessary.
- After modifying click on Submit.
- Else click on Submit button.
- Candidate will get a Registration No and Password, retain it for future reference.
- Login and uploading your photograph and signature.
- Make payment as mentioned in application fee and update payment status.
- Take prit out of finally submitted online application and retain it for future use.