WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1133 Lower Division Assistant, Lower Division Clerks. West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for 1133 Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancies. WBSSC has been released a notification for 1193 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 22nd March 2016. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 Details:
Starting Date To Apply: 22-03-2016
Total Number of Vacancies: 1133 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Lower Division Assistant (LDA) / Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 300 Posts
- Personnel & Administrative Reforms: 534 Posts
- School Education Jobs: 36 Posts
- Agricultural Marketing: 05 Posts
- Fisheries: 10 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 100 Posts
- Irrigation & Waterways: 10 Posts
- Youth Services: 25 Posts
- Finance (Revenue): 07 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 04 Posts
- Food Processing Industries & Horticulture: 26 Posts
- Social Welfare: 49 Posts
- Correctional Administration: 05 Posts
- Industrial Training: 02 Posts
- Higher Education Jobs: 20 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification for WBSSC Recruitment 2016:
- A Pass in Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education Jobs or its equivalent.
- Acquisition of elementary knowledge in Computer operation with the ability of typing on Computer at the speed of 20 words per minute in English or 10 words per minute in Bengali from a reputed organization for a period not less than 6 (six) months.
- THE AGE OF THE CANDIDATE SHALL BE NOT LESS THAN 18 YEARS AND NOT MORE THAN 40 YEARS ON THE 1st DAY OF JANUARY, 2016.
- DATE OF BIRTH as recorded in MADHYAMIK OR EQUIVALENT ADMIT CARD / CERTIFICATE will only be accepted as a valid proof for verification of Age.
WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for 1133 Lower Division Assistant, Lower Division Clerks
- by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal,
- by 3 years for BC A and BC B candidates of West Bengal,
- upto 45 years of age for Persons with Disabilities (having physical disability of at least 40%
- by 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at least two years.
- Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt. rules and regulations.
Pay or Salary:
Pay Band-2 (Rs. 5,400/- 25,200/-) Initial Pay in the Pay Band Rs. 6, 240/- Grade Pay- Rs. 2,600/-, N.B. : Drawal of salary during the period of probation (for a period of three years) only the entry point pay i.e. Basic Pay plus Grade Pay of the concerned Group C posts or service or cadre or category shall be allowed with annual increment @ 3% per annum and medical allowance, if any.
- All categories except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe and Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only): Rs. 220/-
- Scheduled Caste: Rs. 20/-
- Scheduled Tribe: Rs. 20/-
- Persons with Disabilities: Rs. 20/-
How to Apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2016:
Candidates will be able to submit application through Commissions website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature. Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as Service Charge for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility. ONLINE APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD SCANNED COPY OF THEIR RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH AND FULL SIGNATURE. On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO NOTE IT DOWN AND MENTION THE REGISTRATION NUMBER FOR ALL FUTURE COMMUNICATIONS, IF ANY, WITH THE COMMISSION. CANDIDATES MAY ALSO SAVE / PRINT A COPY OF THEIR APPLICATIONS AFTER SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION ONLINE, FOR THEIR READY REFERENCE.