West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014-15 for 108 Professor, Clinical Instructor, Lecturer Posts. West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Dept has been released a notification for 108 Jobs or vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21st August 2014 by 8:00 PM. Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment 2014-15 Details:
Last Date to Apply Online: 21-08-2014 by 8:00 PM.
Total Number of Vacancies: 108 Posts
Name of the Posts:
Direct Recruitment: 27 Posts
Principal: 03 Posts
Professor: 02 Posts
Reader: 01 Posts
Senior Lecturer: 03 Posts
Clinical Instructor: 18 Posts
Lateral Induction: 81 Posts
Professor: 02 Posts
Reader: 02 Posts
Senior Lecturer: 07 Posts
Clinical Instructor: 70 Posts
Education Jobsal Qualification:
Master Degree (M.Sc) in Nursing from recognized university, M.Sc degree in Nursing acquired from a recognised university.
Pay or Salary: Rs. 9000/- Rs. 52000/-
Age: 32 58 years. Please check below notification for post vise age details and age relaxation.
Application Fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Two Hundred & Ten only) except for the post of Clinical Instructor who will have to pay Rs. 160/- ( one hundred & sixty only ) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System).
Please check below notification for how to pay application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selected candidates will be called for written test and interview.
How to Apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.wbhrb.in from 06-08-2014 to 21-08-2014 before 8:00 PM. Please follow below steps to apply Online:
- Log on through the website www.wbhrb.in
- Click on the Online Application -> Select the appropriate position.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Candidates should have valid email ID & password.
- Now click on the Apply Online for New Users/ Already registered candidate just need to Sign In by using their Application Number & Password sent to their Valid E-Mail ID/ Mobile No.
- Candidates should fill the application form in First Screen tab and click on the Submit button to move next screen.
- Now UR/ OBC candidates have to pay the fee through Online/ Offline.
- If candidates paying the fee through online through Net Banking can login immediately after the same and complete their registration simultaneously or may do so after 2 hrs, if the link is not activated.
- If candidates paying the fee through offline, candidate should revisit the website after 24 hrs after payment of fee.
- This will be the final completion of form fill up.
- After checking the details click on Submit (Final) the candidate gets, confirmation message mentioning the Application Number and Password and any other important information.
- Candidates should upload the scan copies of photograph and signature.
- Now candidates can take the printout copies of application form for future use.