YMCA Faridabad Recruitment 2016 for 28 professor and other Posts. YMCA Faridabad Recruitment for 28 Vacancies. YMCA Faridabad has been released a notification for 28 jobs or Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online on or before 30th May 2016 for Teaching post and 26th May 2016 for Non-Teaching posts.Please read the below provided information such as Education Jobsal qualification, application fees, selection procedure etc. carefully before applying for this job.
YMCA Faridabad Recruitment 2016-2017 Details:
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 30-05-2016 and 26-05-2016
Total Number of Posts: 28
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor:15 posts
- Environment Science: 03 Posts
- Physics: 03 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Maths: 03 Posts
- Mass Communication: 03 Posts
- Non-Teaching staff:13 posts
- Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
- Training & Placement: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer: 01 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Private Secy. to VC: 01 Post
- Cashier: 01 Post
- Assistant-cum-DEO: 03 Posts
- Jr. Scale Stenographer (Eng): 01 Post
Education Jobsal Qualification for YMCA Faridabad Recruitment 2016-2017:
- A Masters Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading
system is followed) in relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET)
conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Not with standing anything contained in (a) and (b) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations,009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/ SET for appointment as Assistant Professor. For more see official notification.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/ Practical test and Interview.
- Candidates should pay Rs.200/- (Rs 50/- for SC/ST) either by cash to the Office of Dy. Registrar (Estb.) for application form or Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, YMCA University of Science & Tech., payable at Faridabad or downloaded from the university website for Teaching post.
- Candidates should pay Rs.200/- (Rs 50/- for SC/ST) either by cash to the Office of Dy. Registrar (Estb.) Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, YMCA University of Science & Tech., payable at Faridabad for Non-Teaching post.
How to Apply for YMCA Faridabad Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along with attested copies of testimonials,two self-addressed envelopes, demand draft/ University receipt to the Registrar, YMCA University of Science & Technology, Sector-6, Mathura Road, Faridabad-121006 (Haryana) on or before 30-05-2016 for Teaching post.
- Eligible candidates may send their applications in the prescribed format along attested copies of testimonials,
Demand Draft by Speed Post to the Registrar, YMCA University of Science & Technology, Sector 6, Faridabad (Haryana) 121006 on or before 26-05-2016 up to 4.00 PM for Non-Teaching post.