Air India Limited Recruitment 2017
Air India Engineering Services Limited invites Application for the post of 26 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers.Walk-in-Interview 10 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details :
- Post Name : Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
- No. of Vacancy : 26 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 180000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Must possess DGCA License to certify.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 45 years for General, 48 years For OBC & 50 years For SC/ST as on 01.07.2017
Job Location : Delhi
Air India Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Delhi. No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
How to Air India Apply : Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, copies of all supporting document & recent passport size photo graph at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview : Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Avionics Complex, Opposite New Custom House, IGI Airport, Terminal-2, New Delhi-110037
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 10.08.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/500_1_AIRCRAFT_MAINTENANCE_ENGINEER_B1_ON_FTE_BASIS.pdf
- Android App Link : Sarkari Naukri App